chapter - 23

I entered the office only to welcomed by my mom and dad.

"Mom i bought the file you asked me"

"Oh  thankyou so much dear,come sit" mom asked me to sit on the couch .

"Umm no mom actually i am a bit tired i just came after hanging out with jen and i am a bit tired i just came to handover this file " i put the file on the table.
"Oh thankyou my child i am sorry for disturbing you" mom said feeling a little gulity.

"Its okay " i replied with a small smile which i rarely pass to anyone.

"So can i go now?"

"Yeah but at least have something juice or something you came this far for just a file"
"No no i had a lot with jen i dont want to she made me drink like a litre of coke"

Mom chuckled while dad laughed a bit.

"I will take my leave now" i said and turned around only to turn back and ask.

"By the way why this file is so so important? "I asked curiously.

Only to see my mom smile changed into a fade one.

"Its nothing my child just a file of a VVIP" dad replied instead of mom.

"Umm ok" i didnot inquired further as i am not that interested in anyones else history.

KRIS'S POV:

She left the file on the table and went back.

I released a huge sigh .

"Are you sure he was a johnson?"i asked while glaring at the secretary.

"As per my information he was,the bodyguard told that she even tried a dress for him."

"Ok you can go now"

"Dont takes too much stress love your BP will go down" james added.

"I dont want to but my heart is afraid that the history might get repeated I cannot afford to loss yet again this time" my eyes became glossy.

"It will not"james still as calm as nothing happened.
"I wish".

ATHENA'S POV

I reached home and my mind still lingering about the file.
"Why mom was so worried for that file?"

Leave it athena they said it was for a VVIP so thats it I thought to myself and sat on my study table to prepare for a test .

I didnt even realised the time and its almost time for dinner i dont had appetite so i rejected to ate when the servant came to ask .

I was so tired that as soon as my back hit the matress i slept in a deep slumber.