Chapter - 31

I plopped pn my bed after coming back from practice. I was tired. I didn't checked my phone from hours. I reached for it and i saw a text from Ares. I opened it "hey can we talk" . I furrowed and texted him back. "Yeah sure".

Just after a fraction of second he asked "umm if you dont mind can i call" I bite on my lower lip as i dont know why i was feeling nervous.

"Go on" i texted and my heart almost stopped when the blue tick was visible on the text. It means he saw it.

And just them he called. 

I picked up the call.

"Hello" I said.

But no one spoke from the other side. I again said "hlo"

Just then he spoke.  "Hey"

And again silence.

"Why you called ? Are you okay" I asked as he was not saying anything .

"Ye-yeah just wanted to ask something." He replied quickly this time.

"Yes what is it?" I asked being confused.

"Umm i dont know how should i say this but i want to ask that umm d-do jennie like someone?" He asked and i got confused.

"And why do you asked though? Wanna propose? " i said sternly.

"Huh NOOO!"

"Then whats the matter?"

"Ok Im  telling you but dont tell anyone not even jennie no one promise me its a secret " he said like a kid to which  I chukled .

"Ok I would not." 

" Ok so the matter is Cliff you know cliff right" he said in order to explain something.

"Yeah what's up with cl-" I asked being confused.

"He likes her" he said in a breath not even letting me complete.

"I know"

"Huh how do you know?"

"Its visible I am not dumb"

"O-oh"

"And she also like him"

"Whatt! Really"

"Yeah"

"Huff thank god now cliff can sleep peacefully " i I chukled at his words.

"Why my friend was not lettimg him sleep" I asked smiling.

"Yeah you can say something like that" he said a with a breathy laugh.

"So thats all"

"Yeah he is going to confess her tommorow "

"Thats nice she was also thinking the same way" i said being happy for my friend.

"Really!! He would be happy to know that" he said all excitedly.

"Hmm"

"Please dont tell her and i would not tell him lets it be a surprise for them " he said being happy.

"Ok"

"I am happy for them"

"Hmm me too"

"Yeah"

After that there was a wholesome silence for a pretty minute.

"So.."I was just going to say bye when he said.

"Are you up to something tommorow?

"Yeah"

"Oh ok"

"Ok then bbye" said as i was tired and wanted to sleep.

"Ok bye"

I hanged the call and went to sleep in my deep slumber.

                                  🌌

ARES'S POV:

She hanged up the call and i looked at the screen with her wallpaper.

"You know what's visible on his face and never seen what's on mine?" I said giving a sad smile.

"I wish you know" i said releiving a huge sigh. And put the phone on the study table. And layed on my bed. Thinking about her. Someone knocked on my door. I got up already knowing who it is.

I opened the door and there was she.

"Ara why havent you slept till now" i asked folding my hand to my chest.

"Hehe I was just doing my home work and had a doubt can you please help me solve it." She said showing puppy eyes. To which i didnt say no.

She moved inside setting herself on the bed.

"So when are you going to ask her ?"
She said taking out her pen and opening her notebook. 

"You little thing you were listening to my talk" i gave her a detective eye.

"Hehe i didn't wanted to eardrop but you were so nervous while talking so i just....asummed...that it maybe her..and i was right" she said passing a nervous laugh.

"Yeah yeah just focus on your studies" i said taking the notebook from her hands.

"Which question?"

I explained her the concept and a few more doubts then she went back to her room. And i put myself on my bed thinking about her.