chapter 28

All my way to school i was thinking about that thing what is it that she is hiding ? Why is she hiding something?.

I went to my locker deep in my thoughts when someone jumped on me from back. I was almost going to throw the person until i realised who it was.

"I missssseddd you xhsysyehejsysgwjh"

"Whats with this alien language"

"Its love language "

"Yeah yeah"

"Yaaaah youuuu atleast say it back"

"What?"

"That you missed me too" she said taking her off from me.

"But i didnt"

"Yes you did i know"

"Fine i missed you too" i said sighing.

"Hehe i kneww" she was almost going to throw herself on me again but i started walking.

"Yaahh youuuuuuu i almost fell"

I turned around to see her pouting i put my tongue out to tease her.

We both entered the class and the day was normal as usual. At lunch break we went to canteen. We were searching for a table and just then someone shouted .
"Hey Jenniee Athenna come here!!" It was cliff.  Jennie took my hand and we moved toward their table.

" Aww thankyou so much cliff lets sot eth"

He just smiled .

"Sorry to bother you everyday" i said very firmly.

"Yah you are making us feel bad saying this" cliff said and noah hummed.

I didnt said anything and looked at Ares who was sitting in front of me. But it was just for 0.0000001 sec. I looked away.

"So young ladies what do you wanna have" noah.

"Something like a roll" jennie said all chirply.

"And you Athena"

"Umm anything i will also go with a roll"

After that noah and cliff went to take the food.

"So did she liked the dress" jennie asked Ares being all excited.

"She absolutely loved it!! Your choice great!! "Ares.

"Thaankyouu" jennie became happy that she liked the dress.

"By the way you know about the rumors right" jennie asked a bit hesitantly.

"Yeah i dont care anyway and its kinda good girls stop wandering around me." He said laughing a bit.

I was just looking at them talking. Ad i dont know what to say.

"But its not long they had come to know that you are single." Jennie added.

"Hmm but what if i got a girl till then" he said smiling a bit.

"Huh do you have someone on list" jennie asked being all curious.

JENNIE'S POV

"Maybe" he chukled a bit and looked at Athena who was busy on her phone. I smiled inside understanding something a little bit.

"Ohhhhhhh that girl may  be lucky , right eth". I asked Athena who didnt even knew what was going on only to capture his reaction.

"Huh, what?"

"Ares said he have someone on list"

"What list?"

"Yah a girl list"

"Oh" she said and looked at him for 0.00000001 sec.

"Good isnt it?" I asked only to capture her reaction as i know something is in her mind about him she thought i didnt noticed how happy she hot when she come to know that it was his sister. I smirked intenally. Lets tease them a bit. Hehe. (Evil laugh).

"Yeah " she said again looking at her phone.

I looked at Ares and he was biting his lip looking at her.

"Dont worry Ares you would get one" i said smiling. As i said that he looked at me immediately.

"Hope so" he said passing a tight smile..