~We talked~

He didn't said anything just stare at me.
He took my hand and started  caressing it I didn't felt uncomfortable or something. It helped a lot as I was going to break down in front of him .

"Look Athena, moms do nag whether its your or mine. But inside they care" he said. I looked at him as he continued.

"She may have misunderstood the whole situation.  But trust me when you will go home she will the one most concerned and dying to talk to you. Because she is your mom when she tell you to behave like a girl and avoid fights do you think she do it for herself,  no she want to see you safe  and not hurt she may be rude from outside but she cares from inside. "

"But she never ever cares for me or never spended time with me just like normal mother and daughter do she is all busy" I said feeling hurted.

"How do you know she dont?" "Did she not ask you for eating , did she not tell you to avoid fight in case you get hurt, did she never ask you when you come home late?" "This is what we call concern Athena, And the one who love you truly concerns about you"

"You said that she ask you to behave like a girl because she  dont want others to look down at her daughter She dont want anyone to tell her that her daughter is manner less because she could not stand that."He said.

I just looked at him because whatever he is saying is true she do ask me to avoid fight and she do ask me if I have eaten and how was my day. And now I felt that I thought wrong about her.