chapter 19

"Umm sure" jennie said.
"I will just be sitting here, i dont know anything about dresses" I said uninterestingly.

"Yaah you , standup" jen said being angry. " ~ whyyyyy " she pulled my hand and i whined.

Ares just laughed watching our stupid quarrel.
At the end as always jennie won.
"Fine but i will just wander around with you but will not choose anything my choice is not good you know na"

"Yeah yeah i know i know " jennie said giving me a thumbs up.

"Umm can we go now" ares asked.
"Yeah , lets go" - jennie.

They were just searching the dresses and i was behind them walking, hands in my pocket humming.

"Soo what type of dress you want to pick casual or something classy or a party wear and what kinda a colour she like , like anything bright or something dark" - jennie.

"Umm a casual dress and colours, umm ,  maybe light i always saw her wearing pale colours like skyblue, pink, white and faded ones. - Ares.

"Hmm, lets see. - jennie.
"Look at this one" she said showing a lavander  offshoulder dress .
"Hmm , the colour is so pretty" -ares.
"Yeah it is , or maybe this one " she again showed a baby pink skirt .
"We can try a pink shirt on it" - jennie.
"That will be beautiful " - Ares.
"I know right" - jennie.
"HANG ON!!! "- jennie.

She said looking at the back of Ares.

"W-what happened" - ares.
"That dress " - jennie.
She said pointing at a beautiful  white dress on display  at the back of ares .
"Wow , its beautiful"
She said walking towards the dress.
"Just so beautiful , what do you think" -jennie
"Yeah it is " - Ares.
"Then just get this one according to me it is super cute and pretty and its casual too" - jennie.
"Hmm , i like it too" - Ares.

"Lets check the size then you can take it" - Jennie.
"Y-yeah but there is a problem"- Ares.
" Problem?"- jennie.

" I dont know her exact size" - Ares.
"Ohh, do you have any picture so that i can guess" - jennie.
"Yeah yeah i have" Ares.
He showed a picture and the girl was so pretty and she looks kinda small from our age. She looked just like him, hazel eyes brown hairs, brown skin so pretty.

" she is so pretty" - jennie.
"Yeah she is "- Ares said and smiled.

"Umm dont mind me but who is she" - Jennie.
"My sister" - Ares.
"Oohhhhh, I guessed so" - jennie.
"Maybe this dress will fit her, but we have to try as she looks so healthy." - jennie.
"Oh , i want to gift this dress to her, can we just guess the fit. "- Ares.

"Hmm" - jennie said looking at the dress just then her eyes fell on me who was having a staring competition with a kid .
"I got it " - Jennie.
"Huh, what ?" -Ares
"Look i can not guess the size but can you tell me the height"
" umm this much " he said measuring till his shoulder.
"Hmm ,i can not guess will you mind if i ask someone to try it" - jennie
"Why would I , you are already helping me a lot i dont want to be troublesome " - Ares
"Aish its nothing , i already have someone who can try it "
"Huh"
"Look i can not try it because my height is a bit small, but Athenna can her height and figure is perfect. "-jennie.
"Huh" -Ares. He looked at me.
"But now i have a problem " - jennie
"What is it?" - Ares.
"I dont have the guts to ask her to try a god damn dress, she will eat me alive." - jennie
" so you want me to ask her" Ares
Jennie nodded several times.
"Just ask her cannot you do this much for your sister" - Jennie.
"O-ok" - Ares.

Ares pov:

I went closer to her she was humming while looking here and there.
I took a deep breath and called her.
"A-athena" she stopped humming nd looked at me . Damn her stare can kill a person on spot. I gulped hard when she replied with " yes".

"U-umm" "yes speak"
"Umm can you do me a favor please."
"Huh favor what favor?" -Athena.
"Umm can you , can you t-try i mean just for once can you wear a dress , i m-mean try it, please" - Ares.
"No" she sai so straightly.
"H-huh" -Ares.
"I will not." - Athena.
"Umm please Athena only you can try it please" -Ares.
"I said no" - Athena.
" yaahh you uu " jennie came in between. "Yaah just try it once its not like you are gonna sew up in it" jennie said amd pouted holding the dress in her hands.
"Why me you can also try"-Athena
"If i could we have had not asked you"

"Please eth just once please" jennie said showing her famous puppy eyes.
" please Athena "- Ares.
I just rolled my eyes again but again looked at jennie.
"Aiiiish fine " she siad and took the dress from her hands.
And went straight to the fitting room.
"Wow noah was right she do loves you a lot" -Ares.
"Hehe , i know" - Jennie.

After sometimes the door of the fitting room opened and jennie and Ares looked at the direction of the room.