~Out for a day~

After waking up and having a jog I decided to get ready .

I wore a simple outfit and headed downstairs.  I told the servants I dont wanna have  a breakfast. I headed straight to my car. I promised to pick up jen so I went straight to her house. After picking her up we went to university together.

A lot of guys wished me morning and I just rolled my eyes it has became a habit now. We walked straight to the classroom ignoring all the bullshits. Just when a girl that I really didn't wanted to see appeared out of nowhere.

"Look who's early today "she stated.
I tried to ignore her and walk past her but she grabbed my arm I looked back at glared at her.
" Tessa no need to start a drama." I stated.
She laughed sarcastically so did her chicks. " Bitch you are the one who enjoy so much starting a drama"she said.
I huffed and harshly pull my hand. "Oh really, I think your wounds from last fight have disappeared or wait are they hidden by your 6 inches layer of makeup ?" Everyone in the corridor laughed at my comment so did jen. Saying that I walked away. She stomped her feet on ground and left too feeling all embarrassed.

Jen laughed all through the way to classroom . We entered the class only to find the heartthrob squad chatting and giggling.  As soon as we entered everyone's attention went to us. Cliff waved at us as we did the same . This time Ares also waved at me and I  waved back. Just then one of his squad member came who had became whole red from laughing.

"Hey guys you know what happ-" he stopped in midway as he saw me . And controlling his laughter went to his group. And when he tell them what happened outside they all started laughing. "Nice insult Athena that bitch deserved that" ciff said laughing his ass out.

I just keep quit and jen replied" yeah my bestie is great at doing insults " and started laughing with them.

" I totally agree with that"noah added.

After all the classes were over I went to jen just halfway someone called me it was Ares and noah behind him.

"Hey have you seen cliff" he inquired.
I shaked my head as a no. "Oh okay we only had 1 different class and now he is missing." he added just then we hear laughing sound through the whole corridor we looked at each other as we know who they can be.
It was jen and cliff  laughing so hard on something. They approached us almost forgetting their breath. I looked at jen and give her a wtf look.

She immediately stopped laughing as she looked at my scary face.
"What's so funny that you both are laughing so hard?" Noah asked.
"Oh, cliff is so funny" Jen said.
"So are you" cliff said too.
They both are litterally behaving like they know each other from diapers.

"Let's go" I said and was about to leave. "Hey, stop" cliff said.
We turned around and faced them again.
" Wanna join us we were planning to go to the nearby pizza parlor" cliff asked and smiled at us.
Before I could say something jen agreed. I gave her a glare and she gulped. " I am sorry we dont want to ruin your plan of going together" I said looking at Ares and Noah. "Oh its not like that you can join " noah said.
"Yes yes you can" Ares added.

Jen looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't do anything but to say yes although I don't like to hang out too much.."ok then" I said .
Jen jumped like a kid . "You love her alot" Noah said. I hummed. She side hugged me. We went to our cars it's like my first time hanging with someone other than  jennie.

When we walked together outside all the girls glared at me and jennie and boys are looking at Ares like they are going to eat him up alive. We drove off and went to the nearby pizza parlour.