chapter - 20

Just then jennie and ares moved their head towards the fitting room and their jaw dropped

Jennie , who never ever had seen Athena in a girly dress could not afford to take her eyes off from her whereas same goes with Ares

Jennie , who never ever had seen Athena in a girly dress could not afford to take her eyes off from her whereas same goes with Ares. "Damn" he thought .
"ATHENA'S POV":

As soon as i came out wearing the uncomfortable dress their eyes almost come out of socket. Am i looking that peculiar ,is it not looking good?.
Breaking the silence i spoke "umm its not good right let me change to my regular clothes"
As i was going to turn back jen hold my hand "oh my gosh !oh my hosh!!"
I got scared by her reaction like what happened. I was looking at her wide eyes while she cannot contain her happiness. "Ethhhhh you look amazing!!!!!!" She shouted while jumping like a kid.
"Umm , ok now can i change it?. " i tried to turn again but she again make me face her. "Yaaahhhhh,atleast let Ares see it afterall its his deed that i am seeing such an amazing site, why are you so in haste, look Ares whats your opinion?" We both looked at him and was still staring at me like he saw a ghost.

"Ares" jennie again called . He then came out of his thoughts "y-yeah" .
"How's the dress "jennie asked all excited.
"Its amazing !!!!!, you look pretty Athena!" He said all happy.
"Soooo, we can final this dress"jennie asked.
"Ofcourse Ari would love this!!!" He said all chirpy. 
"Ok so now i can remove it"she took her hands back from jennie and immediately entered the fitting room .
"Hey atleast le me click a ph-"  jennie was speaking but before she could say anything she left to remove the dress.

ARES POV:

God why so pretty...i almost zoned out..she is so pretty so beau-yaah what are you thinking Ares she is just helping you out ..but she is pretty..
I was in my own thought when she came out again with the dress in her hand again in her baggy clothes but still looking like an angel.

"Here" she handed the dress to jennie and walked straight towards the entrance leaving us behind .
"I will wait for you on ground floor"she said while walking away.
"But i have not purchased anything " jennie said with a pout.
"I am sorry its beacuse of me i wasted i lot of your precious time" i said as i felt guilty that she didnt get to shop because of me.
"No no its okay, i have a lot at home we were just here to timepass and add a new dress to my collection." She giggled and i felt relieved. 
"Are you sure " "yeps, you can pay now i have to gotta go otherwise she will eat me alive" she said while laughing. 
"But atleast let me give you a treat"
"Next time bro i am with a lion today"we both laughed .
"Thankyou so much for your help jennie " I genuinely thanked her and she smiled back. "Mention not, bye" she said while walking away and waving.  And then she left. And i paid for the dress.