~Oh I found something~

After a long ass day I was tired I put my books back in my locker just then Ares come beside me . He said a small "hi" and started to put his books in his locker which was beside mine and I noticed it for the first time.

"Hi" I said and was about to leave when someone jumped on my back and I didn't even stumbled or flinched cause I already know who it is . "I missed you" jen said hiding her face in my nape. I chuckled "it's just like 1 class we have different." I said sarcastically . "But its too much" she said "oh really" I stated back. Ares just laughed and we looked in his direction as soon as we looked he direction he stopped laughing and said " u-uh I wasn't listening " he said nervously.

"Its okay " jennie said and dragged me down the hallway. He looked at us leaving .

*Ares pov*

Damn I almost got caught.
"What are you staring at bro" Noah said " Did you saw a ghost or someting" cliff joked beside him . "Haha , nothing" I smiled awkwardly.  Even I dont know why I was staring .

"Let's go" I said and we 3 walked away I didn't realised something fell from my locker. And walked away.

We met Athena at the entrance she was going back inside again we just watch her go inside and left.

*Athena pov*

When I was about to go inside the car I realized that I left my novel in my locker and ran inside to get it as I cant live without my novels  they are my  life .

I quickly ran inside and went to my locker ignoring everyone on my way.

When I reached my locker I took out my novel and was about to leave but I accidentally kicked something and it went a little far from me . I looked at it and walked a little to get it . Its like a dairy. It has a rose inside "is it someone's personal dairy "? I thought.

But it's not it had something like poetrires inside it. I was so immersed that I didn't realised its corridor.

I read a few and was about to put it back as is is not good to someone's personal stuff . But waht if someone else got it. They will also read it I thought . And without further thinking I put it inside my bag. And left..

I reached home and the servants gave me water. I straight went to my bedroom and jumped on my bed. I was hella tired after the day thankfully I didn't get into any fight today. I closed my eyes and realxed. After sometime I took and shower and change into my night clothes .
Just than someone knocked on my door "Come in " I said .

One if the servants came and told me that dinner is ready and I can have it . I hummed and went downstairs.

I sat on the table alone just before Eros came. "How was your day" he asked. "Nice " I replied shortly focusing on my food. "Where is mom and dad" he asked one of the servants . "Busy maybe yet again" I said eating my food not looking up.

The servants told us that dad had gone to New York  for an important surgery and Mom is at hospital on her night shift. We just talked randomly and went to our respective rooms to sleep.. Beacuse I was tired i slept immediately..