~Our first met~

Ares friend named "Cliff" walked toward me leaving the group for a while "Morning" he said and damn his smile no wonders why girls dies over his smile . "Morning" I greeted back not with a smile but a normal face. " Morning to you too" he said behind my back to someone .

I looked back and saw the most appealing girl ever smiling at me " Oh jen " I said with a slight smile which only lasted for a second. "Morning bestie, morning cliff " she greeted him back . "CLIFF" another boy from their squad shouted "Yeah Noah"! he shouted back as they were a little far.

"We are going come when your done"..That Noah boy said. "Ohk" he said back .

Just then I looked at the squad and saw Ares is watching me as soon as I looked at him he shifted his gaze. I did the same.

"I think I have to leave ladies " cliff said showing that he is disappointed. 
"Sure "jen said and I hummed he winks at me and leave the cafeteria. 

"Let's go jen class is about to start"
I said to jennie as she nodded. We both went through the hallway and she was blabbering about what she did last night and I was quietly listening. 

We entered the classroom and took our seats. She still goes on with her talks not caring if I am listening of not. "Can't you just shut up jen" I said irritatingly.  She stopped for a while and then pouted I just smiled at her cuteness.  "Why are you so boring Eth" she whined " That's how I am " she get as an response.  "Still I love you" she said side hugging me .

She literally can make my mood by her sweet talks. That's why she is my bestfriend.

We were randomly talking when cliff came to us holding Ares by arm . They had the same class as our "Hi again" cliff said. This time Ares greeted too "Hi" he said looking all shy anybody can tell by his smile and flushed cheek . Wow the school heartthrob also get shy interesting. 

"Can we both sit here " he said receiving a glare from Ares like he is denying but cliff is forcing him.
I was about to deny but jen already said yes damn this girl. They both have a seat beside us on the huge desk .

Me and Ares in between and jen and cliff on our either side. We were just chittchating or I can say jen and cliff were talking Ares was humming and I was  minding my own business. Deeply digging in my new novel. Just then I girl arrived and said "hey Ares do you wanna sit with me ?" He looked at her and softly said "I would love to but may be next time " how sweetly he rejected her offer . Without hurting her . I was impressed.

"Yeah go now "cliff said  "yeah yeah going" girl shot me a glare as if I care. Jen laughed her ass out at her reaction.  "OMG did you noticed her expression " " its like our everyday business " cliff stated and Ares laughed.

Just then the professor entered and started teaching.