Should I read it?

After coming from gym I took a shower and changing into some comfy clothes I stared to work on some assignment. And it's super tiring it took me 4 and a half hour after I decided to complete it.  Now I am tired and it's pretty late it's almost time for dinner.
I went downstairs to find my dad just arrived from New York I went to him and gave him a hug. He smiled and kissed my forehead.  We had a dinner together and currently my mom was scolding me for walking alone to gym like seriously I am a fucking 18 years old girl.  And glaring at the guard who told my mom he looked away from my death stares . After her so called lecture completed I went to my room and let a exhausted sigh.

I decided to read my novel I went to my bag which was on the table. I was taking my novel out but suddenly my eyes fell on the diary. I left my novel and took out the diary.

Whoever diary is this is super asthetic I mean it looks super cool from outside a red rose in it just like a love letter. I fought with my mind to open it as it's not good to read someone's diary but i have read it so its no big deal. 

I opened the dairy I dont know the aroma feels similar I tried to think whose odours is similar to this but failed . I shrugged it off and start reading the poetries and once I start reading I couldn't get enough of it..it was super amazing .

I read almost half of the poetries when I felt like sleeping. But I dont want to leave these poetries they were amazing damn. But I have to sleep.
I fight with myself and slept closing the diary.
Whoever wrote these poetries I want to meet him if that person has this much good thinking how nice he would be in real life that's all I was thinking that night.