~I won~

Today is Saturday.  I woke up and stretching my arms . I have  a boxing match today. Jennie is going with me. I jumped from my bed and went straight to my bathroom. I changed myself and get ready to go to my university. First I will attend my classes and then I will go to my coach.

I get ready and took my boxing gloves and my bag pack heading downstairs.

I sat with my brother and we had our breakfast. "You have a match today?"
He asked. "Yeah" I replied. "All the best"he said with a smiled. This is thing why I love him so much he is so much supportive not like my parents who just give my lectures on how to behave like a girl. " thanks bro" I said and gave him a hug he kissed on my head. " Do your best,okay " he said before releasing me from his hug. "I surely will" I replied and went to my car.

*At evening *
"SO THE WINNER IS ATHENA SMITH!!!!" The announcer exclaimed with joy. The crowd went mad shouting and howling. Jennie was blowing flying kisses towards me jumping like monkeys. And there stood I with one hand raised by the referee. My coach came toward me looking all happy and proud. " well done my child!!" He exclaimed with joy. I just looked at him smiling slowly.

I was currently in my prep room which is basically for the players. Just then jen came She hugged me like a koala. I stumbled back a little.  "YOU WON SIJSHDKDJHDH" she said all happy. I could not even understand wht she said. She usually do this when she is super happy.
"Yeah yeah now get off me" I said she leave me and stood in front of me. Suddenly her smiled disappeared as she looked at my face. Which had a wound beacuse that bit*h punched me . She caressed my cheek.  "Is it hurting" she said in a low tone . "Its not " I said smiling toward her concerns . To show that i am fine.

She sighed and "Athena I support you in everything. And I don't want you to be upset but you should leave this boxing now. You are already too good at fighting. You don't need to hurt yourself. " she said looking  worried.
I change my face to emotionless again and said "no" and left the room. she observed me leaving. And didn't said anything trying her best not to hurt me.

"Why are you hurting yourself eth". Jennie said after she left.

I came back to my prep room washing my wound and wearing my regular clothes well. I saw jen sitting on the couch talking to my coach. She looked at me as soon as she noticed my presence. "Lets go and thankyih fir today coach " I said a little bending to show some respect. "Alright take care athena" I walked outside with jen behind me.
"Yah stop" she said as I was moving waly too fast. "Are you upset about what I said before:"she asked. "No" I replied. "Thankgod I thought I hurted you" ..

We left. Jen drived me back home. She usually do that after my every match. As I am tired after all.

I entered my house and heard some giggling sound. I went to living room to see what's going on. I rolled my eyes after I saw Devin and his mom. Actually Devin is my mom's bestfriend son and he have a eye on me and my mom knew that still she invites him with his mom every saturday which is so annoying.

"Hey Athenna". He said showing his yellow teeth as he saw me heading upstairs.  "Hi aunty" I said totally ignoring him. My mom shot me a death glare and I rolled my eyes. "Hi" I said uninterestingly. And walked towards my room.
" oh dear I am so sorry for her behaviour" my mom said looking at Devin " it's okay aunty maybe she dont like me" he said acting all hurted what a fu*king dork.

I shut my room's door as I was tired. I heard a knock on the door and quickly recognized it's not my mom as she never know she litterally bang the door. I walked to the door to open it. Someone engulfed me in hug. Wtf I said and pushed the person as Eros is not home and mom is downstairs.