chapter - 22

'KRIS'S POV"(Athena's mother):

Why am i feeling this way i am a doctor i am not doing anything wrong. I am a mother too. I was in my thought . When someone called me out .
"Are you thinking that the past will repeat itslef again?"
I looked at the owner of the voice sighing.
He walked towads me and gave an assuring pat on my sholder. I looked outside the window immersed in my own thought. 
"Stop taking too much stress nothing will go wrong " the person said calmly.
"How will i not james (Athena's dad), how will i not i cannot afford to lose yet again." She said with glossy eyes.

"Everything will be eventually fine trust me" he gave an assuring smile.
"I wish" she again looked outside the huge window.

Just then someone knock at the door.
"Mam , your Ms . Athena is here " a man in all black looking like a secretary told her.

ATHENA POV

I drove to the hospital with the file.and headed straight towards the reception.

and headed straight towards the reception

" I want to meet Mrs

" I want to meet Mrs. Kris Smith" I told the receptionist.
She looked at me up to down and said

"Do you have an appointment young lady?"
The other receptionist knowing who I am was shocked as hell.
"Do i need an appointment to meet my own mother?" I asked very calmly.

The receptionist's eyes came out of her socket just then the other receptionist came in between.
"I am sorry mam she is just new she doesn't know about you i am whole heartedly sorry from her side." She said and bowed multiple time as she was her trainee and joined recently.

"Oh its okay i didnot mind it and please no need to apologize she is just doing her work" i said genuinely.

Just then a man all dressed in black came towards me " Ms. Athena Mam is waiting for you."

"Oh ok lets go"

He directed me towards the lift and the receptionist sighed with releif.