chapter - 29

After eating we went to our classes. And after completing the classes we were ready to go home and also i had to go to the practice today.  Me, jennie, noah, cliff and ofcourse Ares were standing in the hallway when a boy came over.

"Hey" he said being all nervous. He was looking towards jennie so she replied back.

"Umm is their something you want"
She asked as he was not speaking anything.

"You left your book in the last class" he said extending a book toward her.

"Oh thankyou so much" she said passing a smile.

"Your welcome " he also smiled. They both were staring at each other like waiting for the other to say next words.

Just then cliff got in between.

"So Mr. Whatever your name is, if youre done then you can go" a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"Umm yeah bye" he said waving at her. Which she also responded.

"Bye"

He left and we just kept staring at him.

"He was a nice guy" jennie said chuckling.

"How do you know?" Cliff said rolling his eyes.

"I mean he was kinda nice and cute"

"Oh please he was not cute at all" cliff said being iritated.

"Why? Whats the problem in him being cute" she asked him folding her hands on her chest.

"Nothing" he said giving up. Whereas we three were watching the drama. We looked at each other with whats up with them face.

"Jen lets go i'll drop you" i said taking her hand. "Ok" was all that she said.

After that we went from there.

ARES'S POV

They both left i looked at cliff watching them leaving. I put a hand in his shoulder.

"What happened bro?"

"Yeah whats the matter with you?" Noah added.

"She called him cute that motherf*cker ." he said being all angry.

"Its okay maybe she dont know about him and beside that  it was just a normal thing if he returned her the book" I said.

"Yeah but she never call me cute i am also sweet to her" he said like a little kid complaining after not getting his favourite candy. Me and Noah just laughed a bit.

"Its okay we will call you cute so our cute Mr. Cliff shall we go now?" Noah said giving a highfive to me.

"Yaah stop teasing me" he said being a bit angry.

"Why are you getting teased then and why you want her to call you cute comeon spill the tea brother" i said teasing.

"Again its nothing like that" he said while trying to walk away. Before noah held his arm.

"Yahh brother be a man and say it now" noah said laughing a bit.

"I am saying its nothing " cliff.

"Yah stop behaving like a teenage girl and spill the beans" noah added and i hummed.

"Fine I like her! Happy now" he said being all flustered.

"Yeahhh bro" we both started teasing him. Giving him a brother hug.

"So when is the plan to confess huh?" We asked again teasing him.

"The day you will ask Athena out" he said sarcastically making a comeback.

"Y-yah i will dont you just look how scary she is sometimes i surely will" i said defending myself.

Yes i like her from a long time. Very long time but cannot confess you know right👉👈.

"Yeah yeah" cliff said laughing.

"Ok thennn partyyy "Noah said jumping around. Cliff nodded.

"Whohoo" we said in unison.

"Remember next time its your turn" cliff said jokingly to noah.

"We will see" noah said shruging his shoulder and then cliff and me started teasing him and left from there. But didnt know that someone was listening to every single line of ours...