chapter 18

Just after that they leave his hands which they were holding and he ran away like a deer ran away from a lion.
I looked at Eros " what was that?"
"The thing someone got after touching my precious sister" said eros shrugging his shoulder. I just chuckled. "Hmm nice move " i gave a highfive to him amd we all laughed ..
After then he dropped me to the cafe me and jen decided to meet..

I stepped inside and noticed jen already sitting on the corner table she smiled like a duckling and waved at me . I went to her and sat down after ordering someting to have we were just chit chatting.
I told her about yesterday she almost die from unbelievableness that i talked to Ares and after shedding some fake tears said that" finally !!now i can die peacefully my girl is opening up to a guy " i just chuckled at her comment. We left the cafe after like an hour.
We were driving to the mall that we decided to visit when my phone binged i looked at it and it was a text from my mom -" sweetheart we are going out for a dinner today with some clients, have your dinner as we 'll be a bit late ,mom" i just said ok and kept my phone in my bag.

We stepped out of the car as we reached the mall . We straight went to a cosmetic shop as jennie wants to refill her makeup stock.

After that we went to the clothes section as always i was the one carrying the bag and she was in front of me. "You should also buy something" she said checking out some dresses.  "Not my type " i replied plainly looking at the skirts and other girly stuff. "Duhhh,atleast try😑 if i have your figure i will be wearing a dress every single day instead of these baggy jeans and shirts" "whatever" i rolled my eyes and drooped her bags. "Yaaaaah" she said annoyingly. I then went to sit on a corner chair beside the trying room.

I was lost in my music when jen came and shuoted on top of her lungs -  "yaaah you bitch, you left me there with these bags " i again did my signature eye roll and stick my tongue out to tease her. "Yo- " before she could say anything a hi came from behind we both looked at the owner of the voice.  --------------------------
----------------------------------------------

"Ares what are you doing here" jennie said before i could say something.
" i will tell you afterward but can you please help me a bit " he smiled awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
"Umm what kind of help you want" jennie asked.
"Umm actually umm ca-can you please help me select a d-dress, i mean its okay if you are busy" me and jen looked at each other and then again Ares . The only question that was in the mind was what he is doing in girls section finding a dresss.
"Does he have a girlfriend? "- jen.
"Is he homosexual? - me .

But just shrug these questions from our mind.