chapter 25

I was so tired after 3 long lectures that took an  eternity to finish.

"Im hungry " i said while sighing moving out from the classroom.

"Hey Athenna " a boy called me from behind.

"Yeah "

"A-are you alone today " he asked and i furrowed my eyebrows .

"Y so? Wanna kidnap me?"

"N-no i didnt mean that way just wanted to ask if you wanna j-join for lunch since you are alone." He asked like i was  going to throw daggers on him why so scared.

I was just about to reject the offer but someone spoke before me.

"No" a voice from my back came and i looked back just to find Cliff ,Noah and Ares.

"Sorry bud but she'll be joining us and she had agreed beforehand." He said with a saracastic smile.

"But-"

"Yah  Comeon Athena no need to feel so guilty for rejecting the offer. "Cliff added.

I looked at him confused like what is going on you never asked me and i never agreed to you.

"But she had not rejected till now"The boy added.

"You going or not" Noah said more like commanding him.

The boy got slightly sacred and quitely went away. Poor guy.

I looked at them with wtf expressions + a deadly glare.

"What was that?"

"H-hey i can explain" cliff said gulping.

"Go on you have 2 minutes before i punch you"

"A-actually jennie called me and she said "dont leave her alone and sit alone in cafeteria be with her till school end and dont you dare to annoy her" this is what she said" he said passing an awkward smile.

"Well can i ask how you got her number"

"She gave me last time" cliff

"Ok then bye"

"W-wait come with us " cliff said and i once more turned around.

"No thanks i dont wanna be bothersome "

"No way you are" Ares said suddenly out of nowhere.

"I mean you can join we dont mind right" the other two nodded.

I sighed "ok"

They became so happy like a kid got toffee.

"Yay lets go" they surrounded me and not to lie i feel like a mom of 3 chirpy kids .i can feel girls glaring at me and cursing me but who minds?.

We reach the cafeteria and i looked for a corner seat. "There it is!" Ares and i both spoke together pointing at the corner table.

"Yeah yeah we see" noah aaid chuckling.

"Why are you two so obsessed with corners" cliff said laughing a bit.

"J-just nothing" Ares added.

We sat down and here i am alone at a table with Ares as they both monkeys left to buy something to eat.

Literally whole cafeteria was staring at us. I was busy on my phone and he was busy on his.

He got a call and replied very fastly-"yes baby".

Are the rumors true? Wait why am i even thinking about that. I minded my own bussiness not eardropping what he was saying. After all i am not even a bit intrested in listening to talk of two love birds.

Cliff and noah came back after taking the food and noah sat beside me to have lunch. I didnot minded it. But suddenly he got up and said " excuse me please i need to use the restroom."
"And i need to attend a call " Ares also got up . I looked at cliff and be was trying to control his laugh. What the hell is so funny in this. I just rolled my eyes.

And after like a fraction of second Noah and Ares came back . Ares sat beside me and noah with cliff.

"Lets eat now" Noah said being all happy.  Again cliff laughed and i got confused.
"Whats so funny?" i asked confused by his behaviour.

"Oh nothing i just reminded something." He coughed a little and start to eat.

Weird they are. I too started to eat.