Chapter 17

I woke up by my annoying alarm clock.
"Uggh, who the fuck invented this stupid thing. " I said annoyingly turning off the alarm clock.
I sat straight on the bed and rubbed my eyes. That's when the reality hits me
"TODAY IS SUNDAY!! YEAH!!" Saying that I again layed on my bed.
Just then I got a call. "Who the fucking idiot is it now! " I again sat and took my phone. Its jen . Then I realised I texted her last night to catch up so that I can tell her about yesterday.
I picked up the phone.
"Hey gurllllllll" she screamed on top of her lungs piercing through my ears.
"Good morning jen " "good morning darling."
"So wanna meet at xxx cafe today." She asked.
"Hmm" I replied. "What hmm, are you a humming machine.?" She said annoyingly. Just when I realised Ares said the same line yesterday. Unknowingly a smile krept on my face. " yaaaahhh girl are you even listening what I am saying " I came back to reality when jen shouted from the other side.
"U-um yeah I am listening. Okay let's meet after 2 hours "
"Done" she said.
"Ok bye bro" i cut the phone and went straight to the bathroom.
I came out wearing my outfit from my wardrobe.

I headed downstairs.
"Morning honey" my mom greeted me and looked towards me lifting eyes from her newspaper.
"Morning mom" I greeted back and kissed her cheek.
"Have your breakfast."
"No, I am going out with jen to a cafe we will eat there."
"Oh okay., have a nice chit chat" she said giving me a flying kiss.
I chucked at her and went straight outside.
I headed towards my car only to find my brother standing beside it his hands on his broad chest crossed.
I looked at him weirdly.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Nothing wanna show you something." He said and went towards the driving seat. "But I will get late" I said he didn't replied and waited for me to come inside the car I didn't argued much as I know how much stubborn he is. "Uggghhh" I said and went to the passenger seat.
After 15-20 min ride.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"You will see"
After 5 min he pulled the car to a  old building.
"Get out" he ordered and get out of the car.
I also get out of the car.
"Come with me." He said and hold my hand gently. I followed him like an obedient child.
He stopped at the hall of the building Just  after the entrance. And called someone.
" Bring him" he ordered to someone on the phone.
I looked at him with a wtf look.
Just then I looked in the front. 2 boys which I know a bit one of them is his friend. And the other one i dont know.
They were carrying a boy probably beaten up by them. He had his head low.
"Apologize " my brother ordered.
I looked at the person and my eye ball socket almost pop out.
"Devin!!!" They thrown him on the floor.
"Apologize " Eros ordered him.
H looked up at me all tired. He was covered with blood and his left eye was swollen.
"I-I am s-sorry" he said almost in a whimper.
"LOUDER!!" Eros shouted again making everyone flinch.
The boy standing crouched down and hold his hairs. "Didnt you heard what he said louder!"
"I -am sosorry , I will never ever even look at your side again and I will not force any girl from now on. " he said sluttering in middle making it very difficult to understand.
"Please forgive me A-Athena"
"Its okay " i said looking at him.
"