chapter 26

Those dorks literally were with me till the end of the day making jokes here and there and now i am so tired i just came from school had a bath and sat on my bed to pick up my phone.
And damnnn! 13 missed calls from jen this girl is literally crazy.

I called her back and she picked up the phone in just a few seconds.

"Yahhhhhhhhhh" i put the phone a little away from my ear. And as expected she shouted like a jet engine.

"What happened"

"Where the fork is your stupid phone!!"

"I just went tk have a bath why?"

"Ok leave it how was your day without me hehe?"

"Legit soothing " i said jokingly.

"Huh yaaah here i am literally dying by only thinking about you and youuu! I hate you" she said so cutely that made me chukled.

"Just kidding it was hell annoying why did you told those dorks to stick with me they didnt left me even for a sec." I said being frustrated.

"I told them just stay with her dont annoy her you should be grateful to have such a caring bestie" she said while laughing.  I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah"

"Anyways i would come tommorow and only i will annoy you tommorow okay hehe"

"Hmm"

"So any hot news?"

"Like what?"

"Like anything special happened at school today?"

"I dont think so and do you really think i care?"

"Well thats also true"

"Hmm"

"Ok th-"

"Wait, i guess i have a hot news." I said remembering the morning incident of the girl.

"What!!!" She siad being all excited.

"I am not sure but Ares have a girlfriend."

"Oh thats ju- wait whatt!"

"Yeah i mean i don't know just a girl made a mess today in the whole class saying that michelle told everyone that she saw him buying some stuff or something like that"

"Dammnn thats a breaking news."

"Yeah i guess so"

"What do you think is it true?"

"I dont care anyway "

"😑 i just asked your thoughts"

"Well I also thought the same way maybe he had one. How can you forgot he made me try a dress " i just rolled my eyes saying this.

" but what that have to do with his girlfriend? " she sounds like confused.

"Well i dont think Ares wear dresses"

"Ofcourse he doesnt, wait so everyone thought this because of this" she said sending a breathy laugh.

"Maybe"

"Stupid they are"

"Well that mean i am stupid too cause i also thought that way, but why are you so sure that he dont have one."

"Beacuse the dress was for his sister's birthday" she said while laughing.

"Whatttt!"

"Yeah for his sister "

"Oh "

"And it was his sister's birthday people really thought a lot waste"

That's when everything become clear to me i didnt know that he had a sister.

"Well than thats good "i said happily.

"Huh why so happy?"

Wait why im happy ...