Should I read it ?

After waking up early I decided to have a jog and do some practice as it's been a while . I went to my wardrobe and get changed into my workout outfit.

 I went to my wardrobe and get changed into my workout outfit

Grabbing my earpods and my mobile phone I headed outside.

While jogging I listened to some songs . Jogging is the best option especially when I  wanna avoid my bodyguards otherwise they are around me 24/7 and it's so annoying.
My parents were not this concerned but after my sister's death many things change they dont want anyone to harm me. Anyways currently I am heading towards the gym.

I reached there after almost 40 minutes. It's not that far from our house. I entered the gym and show my ID to the receptionist and went to grab a skipping rope. As skipping mainly do the work to all the parts of body.. After skipping . I went to the weight lifting section and grabbed some dumbles as for a boxer arms are the most important.  I was busy until I noticed someone familiar.

I didn't budge and continue my work. I felt a tap on my shoulder I put the dumbles back to its place and looked at the person "Ares" .

"Hey, Athena" he smiled and said . "Hi" I replied shortly. "Umm, what were you doing?" he asked.
"Do people come to gym to dance ?" I replied and raised one brow.
"Huh, I mean n-no" he said looking away. "Was I rude" I thought.
"I was just working on some dumbles" I replied . And again start to lift them . He just watched me doing so.

I didn't looked at him " close your mouth" I said as he was continously staring at me . He looked away embarrased. "K I am g-going to workout too" saying this he walked away . I didn't minded much and after pretty one and half hour of working out with my coach I was about to leave yes the owner of this gym is my coach..when he called me "Athena " he said . "Yes, coach " "We will be having a boxing match this Saturday so be ready" he said "ok" I replied.

I decided to go I stepped out of gym and decided to walk to my house as I come here jogging so I didn't bring my car. At very little far from gym a car pulled out beside me. I looked at the owner as he slides down the mirror.  "Want me to drop you?" He said .
"No , thanks Ares" I replied warmly.
"Comon Athena it's not like I'm gonna kidnap you or someting" he groaned.
"Its not like that " "ok fine". Without arguing much I hoped in his car.
It was so warm with a nice odor. I didn't said anything and he didn't have the nerve to start a conversation.

"Soooooo, do you regularly come to gym" he asked looking in the front trying to start a conversation.  I hummed . "Why do you always humm when god gave you the ability to speak" he said . "I dont like to waste my words" I replied arrogantly. 
He sighed "okay" that's all he said.
After that neither I spoke a word neither he did. After a while he pulled the car to my home. "Thanks " I said and came out of the car.

I watched him going away.

I went inside as the guards open the door for me.
There was my brother looking outside the window from the living room .
"Who was he ?" he asked "who?"
"The guy that dropped you". "Oh just a classmate" I said to my overprotective brother. "That's fine but if mom come to that you came up with any random guy than it's not be cool I guess"
"Whatever" i said. And went to my room.