chapter - 21

ATHENA'S POV :

I was waiting for her at the enterance of the mall . Just then she came.
"Can we go now" i said .
"Eth you look great in dresses why dont you give it a try" jennie asked while letting out a sigh.
"No" i replied very plainly.
She looked at me with 😑 this expression. "K fine whatever you want " jennie said while earning a chukle from me .
"So lets go now arent you hungry?"
"A lot" she said while pouting.
"Ok lets go"
"Where are we going? Mc donald?subway? Burger King?  Dominos? "
She inquired like a kid while smiling uncontrollably.
I just chukled and said "as you wish "
"Yipeee, to Dominos " she said while jumping .
I just nodded.
After dropping her home i went straight to my home.
I laid down on my bed and let out  a tired sigh. Just then out of nowhere Ares came in my mind. " who is Ari?"
But i just shaked it off ofcourse why do i care whoever she is. None of my business i just rolled my eyes before closing them.

But i could not sleep just then my phone rang. I looked at the screen it was mom.
I picked up the call.
"Hlo" she said fron the other side.
"Yes mom"
"Athena darling can you please check up a file in my room .i really need it very urgently"
"Ok give me a sec"

I reached her room and to the study area.

"Which file mom?"
"Its a blue file with a pateint name -
Edric"

"K wait a minute"
I searched through the files but there was no file with the name .
"Mom its not here"

"Sweetheart its not in the study area can you please check in the locker.you know the pass code right "

"Um okay but why had you kept a file in locker is it that important? "

"Maybe" my mom said while sighing.

I sensed something strange but just shrug it off and moved straight to locker.

I entered the passcode and  looked for the file just then i found an old  blue file and after checking the name i took the file.
"Got it mom"
"Ok can you please come to the hospital and hand it over to me."

"Umm can i send it by any bodyguard"
"NO" she replied fastly.
"Why so?"
"Baby its an important one no one is allowed to touch it " she told her like she is trying to explain something.
It arose a doubt in my mind but i still didn't suspected as may be its a file of a VVIP so i just agreed with her.

"Ok i am coming"
"Thankyou my child drive safely"
"K bye"
I hung up the call and went back to my room to get ready and pick my car keys.