~When I first saw you~

I came out of shower with a robe. And went to pick out something comfy for the day. I picked out a baggy shirt and pants and put my boots on.. almost covering every part of my body except my face.

After getting dressed I started brushing my long black  hair and let them fall on back loosely

After getting dressed I started brushing my long black  hair and let them fall on back loosely.  I put a tint of lip balm and picked my phone and my bag and a jacket beacuse off course its cold outside.

I headed downstairs just to met the most pleasant person my brother Eros . "Morning brother" I said and he looked up from his phone and gave me a smile His hairs falling on his hazel brown eyes and that smile which he is famous for . And  I have to agree that my brother is damn handsome and a yeah a little overprotective.. "morning sissy" he said as he come toward me and gave me peck on my head. I just smiled which I only do in front of him.

"Let's go" he said and we both headed downstairs he didn't noticed my scars as I covered them fully.

As we came to the dining table servants had already assembled the food and my dad was waiting smiling at both of us..

"Morning dad" I said and kissed his cheek. same goes with my brother."Morning princess" Just them mom entered and we all sat down on  the table eating our food I ate it silently and stood up ready to go.

Just than my mom called me . "Eth, take a driver and car, dont drive" I nodded and without informing the driver went straight to my car totally ignoring what my mom said. I hate to show off. Why need a driver when I can drive.

I stared the engine and went to the university. 

As soon as a entered the university and parked my car and jumped out of it I met the most annoying person ever in my life his name is " Devin"
"Morning Athena " he said showing his cheap smile . I ignored him and went straight to the hallway. I hate how these type of boys like to play with girls like seriously. 

I went to my locker and can tell everyone's eyes on me. On my way to classroom I ignored everyone and their greeting just then I heard a girl screaming " Ahhhhhh "!!! Dont very nothing bad happens to her it's just a signal that he entered.  I looked at her irritatingly and saw a bunch of girls running to the entrance.

I rolled my eyes knowing who had arrived . Of course its Mr. Ares Johnson the so called heartthrob of our university. Without paying attention to them I went to cafeteria as there is still 45min left to the class.
I was sitting on one of the bench and silently reading my novel.

Until I felt that the cafeteria started to fill with a lot of girls and I assumed that he is here. We have the same class so maybe he also come here to timepass. I didn't take my eyes off my novel until someone called me "Athenaaa" one of Ares friend from his so called breathtaking group called me I looked up only to find him showing his boxy smile and waving at me .

His fangirls shot glares at me and perfectly ignoring them I waved back at him he is the only boy in the campus whom I talk .