A best friends visit

Rimuru pov:

The fight between the two just finished and I explained a little the last chapter so I'm not gonna repeat that.

While Shiraori came out of my quickly created dimension I also felt another energy from somewhere else and not.ally that wouldn't alert me since there are a lot of people with access to their energy, but this one was too familiar to just ignore it, this one resembles Milim's aura a bit too much, it's like it's h....
Oh no, this isn't good, Milim is my best friend and if she finds out I'm now a girl, she wouldn't let me see the end of it and if she says something wrong than Shiraori would lose all of her trust in me.
I need to make sure the two don't meet, let's get started.

"Hey Shiraori, congratulations on your victory, that was an impressive fight, even ignoring that, you have grown a lot in power."

"Yeah, I feel the increase in power, it's almost u imaginable how much I've grown in this past year."

"Yeah you sure have grown a lot."

"I have a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you have an idea who that massive aura is?"

A frozen Rimuru"I have an idea, but I'll go meet her alone, if she seems to be in an understanding mood than you two will meet and if she's in a pissed mood because I didn't tell her I'd leave in person, than you'll have to wait a while."

Shiraori with a frightening smile "Who is this 'She' you keep talking about?"

Unnoticing Rimuru "My best friend Milim, she is one of my first and only actual friends I have and I kinda left without saying goodbye, so I'm not sure how safe I am at the current moment."

Calmed Shiraori "If that's all, then it's okay."

"I was still a virgin wasn't I?"

Blushing Shiraori "Yes, you were still a virgin."

"I'll go meet up with Milim, meanwhile try to cook something, that is at least if you're gonna stay here for tonight, but I can't cook tonight since I have to go to the edge of the universe and I'll only be back around 20:30 than it's already to late to start cooking."

"Very well, but I'm not a good cook."

"I know, that's why if something fails, there is Ramen as back-up, but only as Back-up.
We'll see you in a couple hours."
-----
No pov:

As Rimuru kisses Shiraori goodbye, she proceeds to fly all the way to the outer edge of the universe where she finds Milim fighting a couple of 'Angel gods'.

"Hey Milim, what's going on here?" Asked a bewildered looking Rimuru.

"These birds just keep saying that they should be the ones to have this armor of mine, they're saying that it contains incredible power and a trace of holy magic nano-da" Exclaims an easy-going Milim.

" There's another one and her sword is covered in power, that sword is ours and you shall give it to it's right full owners!" Yells Angel 1.

(What the hell is he saying, I can at least let them give it a try.) Is what Rimuru was thinking.

All of a sudden a little shining platform appeared beneath the angels and they immediately got on guard.

"Angels, if you want this sword, then lift it." Rimuru said while sticking it in the platform.

Angel 1 approached and the moment he touched the hilt of the sword his arms disappeared into thin space leaving not even a speck of dust remaining.
Angel 1 started screaming in agony while the other angels put their guard up and just kept watching the scene with a little pity, they would have to leave the sword behind, simply because they wouldn't want to be like Angel 1, but simply milliseconds later all their heads detached from their bodies.
None of them understood until they say Rimuru with a lifted arm.
----
Rimuru pov:

That's that taken care of, now I just gotta find a way to keep her from finding out I'm a girl for now, I even came prepared with my breast wrapped up even though I'm almost as flat as a board.

"Hey Milim, it's been a while hasn't it?"

"It sure has, it's been a couple of years and even before you left I barely had the chance to see you because of how busy you were nano-da."

"I know, I was very busy at the time, I had so much paperwork, there were even times when I was almost drowning in it."

"Yeah, the other demon lord's were saying something about how they once again had to do their work, since you weren't doing it for them anymore nano-da."

Wait what, the other demon lords have been giving me their work? Is that why I get so much work that doesn't really have anything to do with Tempest.
I'll give them a piece of my mind when I return.

"You smell different Rimuru, how come?"

I don't know why she started smelling me, but I can't let her get much closer otherwise Shiraori might notice.
"Isn't that enough sniffing for now, why don't we just sit down and have a little talk, since it's been a while okay?" I ask while teleporting us to my imaginary space and into the little house where I had my first night with Shiraori and since Shiraori is on earth I have little to nothing to worry about.

"Okay sounds good."

Milim has really gotten more mature, it's almost gonna make me cry if it were not for the fact that I remember the 'education' of Velzard pop up everytime I think about that. But it has shown that it works on some beings.

"Rimuru?"

"Yeah?"

"This place smells weird, it smells like you and someone else were sweating, but much more."
That pink hue on Milims cheeks shouldn't be there. I'm gonna erase all sexual things from her memories, this way she'll stay innocent forever.

"So what were you saying?" I ask while removing the smell form this house.

"Hmm, must of been nothing."

"If you don't remember, then it's probably nothing important."

"I guess you're right, so what do I call you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Should I call you auntie now or is bestie still okay?"

I'm lucky I'm not drinking cause that would've been a spit take right there.
How did she figure out?

"How?"

"Because most females have a little smell of blood on them and it smells different than that of blood when you fight."

"How so, Blood is blood?"

"When fighting, your magicules leak into your blood to keep your wounds from bleeding and preventing blood loss, while females have the smell of natural blood on them."

How could she figure out from that, I guess that's that secret gone.
_____
The end hope you can wait till next chapter.
Bye