Final Battle Pt1 (Arifureta)

I have buffed Ehit a lot, for plot purposes.
He is still only around the level of the puppet body's though, and the restrictions remain.

Rimuru pov:

Me and Shiraori are currently residing within the big cave and setting up camp for tonight seeing that Ehit still didn't strike today.
That's also the annoying part, I can't find him due to the fact that he's in soul state and is using magic to conceal himself, the faith of these humans is also helping to hide him.

When we finished setting up camp for the night, Shiraori had set up a little fire.
On the fire was an iron plate and on top of that were little pieces of pork being baked right now.
I sat down next to Shiraori and we sat there quietly, just picking up the pieces of pork whenever they were ready.
Shiraori leaned her head on my shoulders and I teleported us to the top of the cliff, where we could see the starry sky and a bright moon.

I heard her mutter 'beautiful' under her breath and she relaxed completely, falling onto my lap and spinning around so her eyes met mine.
I leaned down and kissed her for a good minute.
Shiraori seemed to glow a little brighter under the moonlight, but just put her head on my lap and fell asleep.

When morning arrived and Shiraori woke up, we headed back to the cave and packed up our camp which we set up for nothing.

We went back to town and spend our time leisurely walking around and shopping a little bit, the money was from the several completed request that we took care of on our way here.
When we were walking down the main road, we saw Hajime and his group walking in the direction of the guild. We decided to follow them and secretly hid on the roofs.
We checked the request they took and prepared to act when Ehit showed himself.
Ehit would also be a bit of a tough opponent seeing that I'm in a very weakened puppet body.
Shiraori was also weakened, but not to the point of being unable to fight Ehit.

During the quest, we stumbled upon many distractions, but just continued forward.
When we arrived at the location, we were met by a huge lake and forest. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining bright though the leaves and was even burning a few of the surrounding plants.
These plants were very weak, but the sun should be unable to even affect these plant to that level.
Ehit is finally making a move i see.

When night fell and Hajime with his group left the forest, they drove their car to the halfway point where they had to stop because of missing portion of the road. The group fell asleep quickly and Ehit took this chance to lunge at Yue in hopes of possessing her body, that was Hajime was limited in his moves, because he didn't want to injure Yue.
I surprised him by grabbing his soul out of mid-air and dragged him to the moon.

When Ehit recovered from his stupor he looked over at us with hatred and started gathering magic for his attack, Shiraori noticed this and tried to cut him off, keyword being 'tried'.
Ehit saw her attack and jumped backwards in order to dodge. He had charged enough and launched it towards us, but such a small attack won't even hinder our movements, as if knowing this, Ehit started chanting, normally this would be considered ridiculous, but the fact that he was chanting without the need to chant was suspicious.
When he finished the chant he launched it at us, the attack spiraled in a golden light and swept the ground from under us.
The attack carved away a small portion of the moon. Shiraori lifted her scythe and brought it down in a curved motion, this attack kept moving without paying attention to the ground it was carving or the soul it was moving towards.
Ehit saw this attack and did his best to dodge, his left arm was cut off, he looked shocked, but quickly composed himself and regenerated his left arm.

After a couple minutes of dodging and slicing, the moon was fragmented into tiny pieces.
I was standing on one of the bigger pieces, while Shiraori and Ehit were fighting on the biggest piece that just got sliced in half by a white slash.
___
Shiraori pov:

This c*ckroach has been dodging my attacks and healing whatever was hit, it's like he's an actual c*ckroach.
His attacks were also very flimsy but fast, every attack was as fast as light, but the power was lacking to the point of disappointing.
The moon was reduced to fragments and Rimuru has been forced to float.

I decided to try and end it as quick as possible, so I charged magic into my scythe and arms, I moved my arms in a horizontal line and cut split a couple of distant planets in the background. Rimuru has been doing her best to restore all the damage done, but Ciel wasn't here and she was using a puppet body.

After another few minutes I could see Ehit starting to slow down and create distance, but distance didn't matter as I could hit him even on the other side of the universe.
I swung my scythe in a 1080 degree angle, unleashing slashes in all directions, Ehit managed to dodge enough of them and only got hit by two of the slashes, this did bring him closer to death as his chest was bleeding profusely and his legs were missing. In the next seconds he recovered from the damage and charged up another magic blast which I interrupted halfway, the explosion resulting from this attack, blew up the remainders of the moon, Rimuru sighed and repaired the moon to it's former state. Ehit looked very surprised by this as he didn't notice that all the other affected planets were also unharmed.
When I looked back at Rimuru, I could see her slowly unsheathing her sword.
____
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.