Dimensional intrusion

After the last week of pure ecstacy, Rimuru had decided that enough is enough and no longer wants to continue with that for the time being.
Shiraori was also worn out and her exhaustion has been piling from the last week.( Mental exhaustion)
I'll also be Shiro instead of Shiraori from now on)

Shiro had been very thorough with the cleaning and wanted to make sure the house had not even a stain left of our activities.
Ariel wanted to help, but she has already cleaned her part and Shiro was responsible for the rest.

Rimuru had been sleeping nearly 12 hours every day after that week and she looks even more pale than before, her hair had become a bit transparent. Not like you can see the scalp transparent, but you can see the wall behind her transparent.
Shiro had asked Rimuru about this and she just answered that she had become a bit stronger.

In Ciel's words <Master has evolved due to analyzing the energy of Shiraori, her energy had differences from yours and allowed me to further improve your own power.>

Rimuru's existence was blurry in the minds of the people who had only seen her once or twice, but for the cardinal world, her wife and Ariel,.it was no problem perfectly remembering her.
Rimuru had also been able to sense much more than before, her sensory capabilities which surpassed that of Shiro had evolved to a different level and she could even feel dimensional distortions. Abilities that were difficult to use because of their required understanding became child's play and Rimuru's mind had also evolved and became much faster, her already near perfect memory became even better and her ability to comprehend things skyrocketed.
Her power had in all sense transcended her past power.
Shiro was jealous of how Rimuru could grow so fast, but Rimuru countered that Shiro was actually growing much faster than her, Shiro didn't believe it, but after seeing the spike in her energy, it was true.

In the afternoon, Rimuru had just finished her latest puzzle and wanted to go swimming, Shiro was fully prepared, so they set off to the pool.
After the small walk, they entered the building and immediately registered at the front desk.
Rimuru then led Shiro into the changing rooms and they quickly changed, within two minutes they were standing in front of the massive pool, Rimuru was wearing a one piece that perfectly hid her proportions from the rest of the world and Shiro's was a bit more revealing, her bikini covered only the necessary assets and left the rest revealed, the people that were eyeing her had gotten a
death glare from Rimuru and were sent to Ultima's dungeon in Tempest with a note with the crime on it, Ultima had a lot of fun with the newcomers.

During the swimming, Rimuru noticed a small disturbance in the force.
She felt a dimensional gateway open nearly 900 million light-years away.
She didn't mind it at first since the signatures inside were very weak, but the amount could easily destroy a quarter of this dimension before they were stopped, Rimuru locked on to them and used her energy to erase them all, Shiro also noticed the small burst of energy that Rimuru released right now and sensed the direction it was going in, she then noticed the million signatures being erased in an instant.

Shiro looked at Rimuru in concern only to get a reassuring smile in response, Shiro sighed, but calmed her nerves down, she also stopped her magic circulation and relaxed into the water, Rimuru went underwater and started tickling Shiro's ribs, Shiro also went underwater and started tickling Rimuru back, Rimuru then laughed and some water entered her mouth, she quickly spit it out and purified it before it could could go to far.
The nearby swimmers weren't bothered at all until they felt a wave go to the ceiling and fall back down on the couple.
This time the other swimmers were bothered and decided to check up on them, since Shiro was wearing a bikini, Rimuru tried her best to make sure they wouldn't fall, she took a one piece because knows the average beach episode, one of the females loses their bikini and gets exposed to the male lead, but I'm married to her and the only others are the bystanders.

Rimuru resolved the problem by dragging Shironaway from the people, Shiro felt a spike and looked at Rimuru to see she noticed it too, she then heard her say "It's a strong one, a very strong one."
Shiro got worried because she couldn't sense the energy, she just felt the space warp in that direction, the reason was that this was dimensional creature, you can't sense them unless you have and element from the dimsional void, like turn null or nihility energy. Rimuru has this, but Shiro doesn't.

Rimuru used her magic and teleported to their house taking all their belongings with them, she then told Shiro to stay there and that she would go fight it to see how strong they are.
Shiro complied mostly just to tell Ariel about this.

Rimuru appeared at the entrance and noticed two guards, these guards were around the level yuuki was before sending her to the end of space/time, the other soldiers behind them counted to about 50 billion soldiers, every single one of them was around the level of veldora in human form after being sealed in Rimuru for 2 years.

Rimuru disregarded them all and used her hand to swipe them all out of existence with just pure physical strength.
The two guards were shocked but quickly attacked Rimuru, their spears flung towards Rimuru, but she held out her finger and stopped them both, she then used her magic to destroy their bodies and preserve their souls, she used magic to scan these souls for any information that could be useful to her.

After 2 minutes of searching, a scowl appeared on her face and the two souls screamed before dissipating into thin air.
Rimuru was scowling because she didn't find anything at all, they were just ordered to guard the gate and were promised a good reward, so they just did it for no reason except rewards.
_______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.