Side Story 1 : Rimuru visits Tbate (16)

Arthur pov:

Looking down at the little lizard, I remembered what I had planned to call her and called her Sylvie, she bit down on my arm and left a dragon shaped mark. Tess having been brought back to reality had rushed towards Sylvie before hugging her before also getting bitten on her arm, this mark was a bit different as it looked fundamentally different.
I all of a sudden heard a little girls voice in my head saying "Papa, mama." I looked at the lizard and send back "Can you talk?" The lizard nodded her head before pointing at me and asking "Papa?" I nodded my head as she pointed at Tess and mentioned "Mama?" I nodded again and she kyuu'd in happiness before climbing up my body and laying down on my head. I felt a sudden breeze of wind as I saw Rimuru walking through the window frame and taking Sylvie off my head.
Rimuru took out a bag and gave them to me saying
"Make sure you only feed her one of these a day." As she pulled out another bag she said "And from this bag she can eat as much as she wants, don't worry, there's space magic in their, the bags are bigger than they look.
Rimuru suddenly transformed into her smaller dragon form and picked up Sylvie.
Seth place Sylvie on her head and flew off towards the direction of the beast glades, the good news is that I can keep training my aether core.
___
Rimuru pov:

I'm currently flying towards the beast glades with little Sylvie on my head, the Alacryan soldiers are no longer trouble as all their bases in the beats glades and around had suddenly disappeared into thin air leaving not a trace for Agrona's use.

Me and Sylvie are currently in the last dungeon with a corrupted mana beast inside, it's called 'The Dire Tombs'. When we entered there was just a staircase going down into a wide cavern with batrunners covering the ceiling, Sylvie used her mana to blast a path through the batrunners, the second floor was a little hot as we saw a giant worm slithering around the volcano like zone. Once I killed the worm with a wind slash, we moved on, we found a huge door that looks worn out. Sylvie augmented herself and slashed at the door, the door had to be given credit for withstanding a dragons blow. I simply pushed the door open an was met with a room full of mist and plant like tentacles.
Sylvie stuck close to me as I was looking around the mist, at one point I saw Shiraori inside of it, but sensing no magic of her, I turned away and was getting really annoyed. I created a wind swirl and blasted it towards the mist, clearing a huge portion of the mist while disintegrating all the vines it touched. Eventually only the Elderwood Guardian remained in the room, Sylvie wanting some actual action blasted a bullet of pure mana at the beast only for it to miss and crater the wall behind the beast. After a few minutes of Sylvie fighting the Elderwood Guardian, I could see the beast getting tired, Sylvie being completely fine was simply toying with the Guardian. I swung my arm to my right and slowly brought it to my left side, the guardian splitting in two and the beast core rolling up to my feet, I could feel the corrupted will inside of it and let Sylvie eat it for extra mana, at first I was worried about what would happen if she consumed a corrupted will, but it apparently did nothing, it just gave her extra mana if anything.

After we delivered the spoils to the adventurer guild, I was administered as an S-rank adventurer saying that Ss-rank is only for those that have protected the entire city or country.

When I got back to the elven manor, I walked up to my room and plopped down into the lounge chair leaning backwards as I watched the leafs rustle and the little mana beasts make themselves scarce.
Sylvie had returned to Arthur. Tessia is currently planning the engagement ceremony with her parents even to the point of adding touches from the humans their wedding ceremony.
___
(2months later)

Today is the engagement of Arthur and Tessia, I was forced to wear this ridiculous dress which left way too much uncovered for me to be comfortable with, but knowing that after tonight it'll all be over makes me much happier than before, id rather be wearing other clothes though.
_
Rimuru looks:

__When I arrived at the main hall of the announcement which in the afternoon would become actual engagement, everyone turned their eyes in my direction, I could even feel a few eyed trying to see through my clothes, but feeling disgusted made my a...

__
When I arrived at the main hall of the announcement which in the afternoon would become actual engagement, everyone turned their eyes in my direction, I could even feel a few eyed trying to see through my clothes, but feeling disgusted made my aura fluctuate and got everyone  scared. After a few minutes Virion walked up the stage and said "Hello everyone, I am quite surprised to see how many of you have actually come here in order to witness the engagement of princess Tessia Eralith and Arthur Leywin. This engagement has two purposes: 1. Because of love and 2. Because that 
would make it easier for the peace treaty between the elves and humans. I've imagined that most of you have already met him, but I welcome you all adm here comes Arthur Leywin!" Everyone was stunned silent as they watched Arthur walking onto the stage with his auburn hair and blue eyes, both of which had streaks of gold and wheat-blonde mixed into it, wearing elven robes decorated with golden and purple lining the edges if the robes as he unleashed the pressure of a royal on the entire hall.
I could hear a few mutters which sounded a lot like,
"That's not the aura of a boy at all--"
"Even elder Virion doesn't have such presence, just who is he exactly?"
"SILENCE!!!"
Arthur's voice rang through the hall as everyone stared up at him.

After the speech, I just retired to the dining room where I started preparing lunch for the elven family and me. (Arthur is elven family now.)
I'm really not looking forward to the next few boring hours.
____
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.