Moving

Rimuru pov:

I'm now sitting here on the couch waiting for Shiraori to get ready so we can start creating our new temporary bodies.
I've already packed everything and I'm also having Ciel take care of cleaning the creation room inside of my {Imaginary space}.
She is also preparing a place where our main bodies will be laying down in order to not be disturbed during our sleep, due to that, I've found out that my {Imaginary Space} is a separate dimension on its own, it's not connected to any dimension or reality that exists, it's simply a space separated from the rest of creation.
This also make this the safest space in all of the endless void.

Here she is, finally we can leave towards the creation room.
"You finished Shiraori?"

"Yes I'm ready, let's get moving." She said as I teleported us into the creation room and absorbed my house on [Earth].
As we arrived in the creation room, Shiraori started looking around the place with awe in her eyes.

"This is the creation room where we will be making the bodies we will be using on the new planet." I said as I introduced the place, I was also a little surprised seeing how big this room is.
The room is literally a planet on its own.
>Ciel, why is the creation room as big as a planet?<

<It's because we had the space for it and I'm gonna use it in the future, so it has to be at least this big.>

If Ciel is gonna use this place than that means something dangerous is coming or she wants to play with it.
It doesn't matter to me what she does with it, as long as it doesn't affect me in a bay way than I won't mind.

"So is this where we're going to create our bodies?" She asked as she pointed at the capsules that looks suspiciously like those from the game manhua's I've read in my free time.
I guess that's also why Ciel wanted to clean this place.

"Yes it is, you just have to step in the capsule and you'll see you own avatar, after that you'll have to infuse the capsule with magic and change it's appearance as you like, the power of your avatar will depend on how much you infuse into it.
There is also a system option infused into the avatars in order to help you get used to it, the power of your avatar is gonna be displayed with words not numbers, this also means that if you appraise another person and they have numbers, then they're not your match." I explained seeing the disbelieving look in her eyes.

"I've seen something similar and I want to ask... What is the price for that system?"
Hmm price? There is no price it's just implemented into the avatar.

"There is no price, it's just a feature implemented into the avatar in a way that makes it possible to rely on one's own understanding of everything.
Everything in the system is something you're capable doing, it's just that the system makes it easier to use your abilities as well as create a separate will inside your avatar in order to help and guide you."
She looked at me in surprise and asks "Really? But I thought you needed an energy source for the system to work?"

"Yeah, of course it needs an energy source to work.
It's a system created for personal use, so whenever you activate the system you'll be using your own energy to fuel it."
She simply started at me and asks "How much energy does it consume?"

"If you want to continuously than I guess around continent level of magic."

"That's a surprisingly small amount for continues use."

"It is what it is, now get in there and use the system to make you descend onto the mountains in the western region of the continent, I'll join you after you get there."
-----
No pov:

As Shiraori started to tinker with her avatar and the system, Rimuru was preparing everything for the trip and then climbed in after 15 minutes.
__

Name: Shiraori (Avatar)Age: 0Gender: FemaleLevel: ?Class: ReaperRace: PuppetStrength: High-planetarySpeed: Mid-PlanetaryDefense: Low-StarVitality: ImmortalMagic: High-planetaryMagic and other resistance: Middle-PlanetarySkills: ?Equipment: Death S...

Age: 0
Gender: Female
Level: ?
Class: Reaper
Race: Puppet
Strength: High-planetary
Speed: Mid-Planetary
Defense: Low-Star
Vitality: Immortal
Magic: High-planetary
Magic and other resistance: Middle-Planetary
Skills: ?
Equipment: Death Scythe(Copy)
Class: Genesis
--

Name: Rimuru Tempest (Avatar)
Age: 0
Gender: Female
Level: ?
Class: Magic Swordsman
Race: Puppet
Total power:
Free use (Can Increase up to 1-c before puppet collapses)
Skills: ?
Equipment:
Name: Tempest Sword (Copy)
Class: Genesis
__
No pov:

As Shiraori was finished with her avatar, she did as Rimuru told her and descended with help from the system, Rimuru arrived ten minutes later and guided Shiraori to a little spacious cave she found down the mountain when preparing to leave.
As they arrive at the location , a big spacious cave was seen with countless gems around the inside of the cave, Shiraori cautiously touched one and felt her magic got absorbed by 1% and considering how much magic her avatar has, it was surprising to find this on a normal enough planet.
Rimuru than waved her hand and destroyed all the crystals in the cave leaving only one, this one was the crystal that absorbed Shiraori's magic.

Rimuru then pulled out the house from planet [Earth] and Shiraori looked very surprised.
The two of went inside and seeing as it was getting dark Rimuru started to prepare their food.
--
(3 hours later)

No pov:

Rimuru and Shiraori were sitting on the couch and observing the rest of the class, waiting for a good moment to show up and shock the class with their arrival, but Shiraori was getting sleepy and Rimuru felt that it was most likely from boredom.
Rimuru then took Shiraori upstairs and went towards her own bedroom after guiding the sleepy Shiraori to her room.
__
Rimuru pov:

I'm sleepy, I guess I better go to sleep.

Huh, where is this and who are they.
Someone with white hair and someone with blue hair like mine , the two are looking at something.
What is that? That orb looks like a fusion between their soul necluses. I still don't know who they are, their faces are blurry after all and the clothes don't look familiar.
Suddenly their fused souls started to shake and what came out of it surprised me.
It was a little that looked like a tiny Shiraori and her eyes are golden, I wonder who this is.
All of sudden as I was staring at her the figure with blue hair looked at me and a pressure descended onto me like I've never felt before and since my soul is here and not my body, this being is definitely a lot stronger than me.
___
I decided to post another chapter and this is the end.
Hope you enjoyed.