Christmas

(several months later)
Rimuru pov:

It has been boring these pat few months, but that will change since Christmas is coming and it's the one thing I still see as a day of feasting.
This Christmas will be my first one with Shiraori and now that we're a couple it's gonna be amazing.
I will have to make Christmas Eve the bets evening of the year and tomorrow it's Christmas, we can celebrate with a feast.
But how do I go about approaching her, ever since our first time we haven't done it again, it's not that we both don't want to, it's just that I couldn't find the right timing, but tonight is perfect.

🍋 Lemon 🍋 alert.

No pov:

We see Rimuru sneaking into Shiraori's bedroom and into her bed.

"What are you doing?" Shiraori asked with a little bit of surprise in her voice, but an underlying hint of lust and excitement.

Rimuru didn't reply and instead started fondling Shiraori's breast over her pajama, the pajama kept rubbing against her nipples making her even more aroused.
She took off her pajama's and faced Rimuru, she kissed Rimuru and slowly undressed her.
Shiraori then took Rimuru's left breast into her mouth and started sucking on it, this left Rimuru moaning and trying to gently pry Shiraori away from her breasts and started to tease her nipples.
Rimuru took the liberty and moved herself towards Shiraori's entrance and started licking it, she even inserted her tongue at one point and kept hitting her g-spot.
Shiraori being a moaning mess started playing with her own boobs making herself feel even better.
After a few minutes Shiraori came inside of Rimuru's mouth, Rimuru absorbed it all with Azatoth.
Shiraori turned them around and place herself on top of Rimuru, she slowly started moving towards Rimuru's clit and started rubbing against it, this caused Rimuru to be hit with incredible euphoria.
Shiraori kept doing this until she got off Rimuru and placed her vagina against that of Rimuru, now when she started moving Rimuru moaned in ecstacy and squirted onto Shiraori, she didn't mind though and continued until she herself came.
The duo obviously not having enough, started kissing, Rimuru quickly took dominance and started conquering Shiraori's mouth.
She then took the liberty of of inserting 3 fingers into Shiraori and it being the first time so many entered her at once started to moan uncontrollably.
Soon Rimuru once again found her hymen and tore it once again.(Rimuru after the first time had reset their bodies so that they were inexperienced again.)
Shiraori was shocked that her virginity was taken once again but soon didn't mind it anymore and moaned louder and louder, she then inserted 4 into Rimuru and now it was Rimuru who was left moaning uncontrollably.
After several minutes they both came and this time were already satisfied, but Rimuru couldn't let.the chance slide so licked up all the remnants of Shiraori's juices. Shiraori naturally started blushing at the sight of Rimuru licking up her remnants.

🍋 Lemon over 🍋

Rimuru snapped her fingers and the room was clean, they both fell asleep and stayed like that for a little while.
When Rimuru awoke, she put her clothes on and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Shiraori.
The breakfast consisted of an omelette and slice of bread. Shiraori woke up an hour later and ate her breakfast, but when she saw the outfit Rimuru was wearing, she almost spit out her food.(reference being chapter)
Shiraori just wanted to hug Rimuru and never let go, but that wouldn't fly for Rimuru.
Rimuru noticed Shiraori's gaze and walked towards her giving her a big hug.

When the clock hit 12:00 they left and went towards Christmas market.
There were so many stands and she didn't know what to do.