🍋 Lemon 🍋 extra long

This lemon will unfortunately be the only chapter of today, but in retrospect, this has about 7 chapters worth of size.

Day 1

During the middle of the night, Shiroari heard the church bell chime and saw that the clock displayed the time 00:00, in other words, the 7 days where Shiraori gets to do with Rimuru whatever she wants to do, starts now.

Shiraori looks at the sleeping face of Rimuru and pulled her closer, due to how close they were, Shiraori started to heat up, she put her hand down her pajama pants and massaged her little bean.
After doing this for a few minutes, she took her soaked fingers out of her pants and put them into Rimuru's pants, Rimuru didn't wake up, she didn't even flinch.

Shiroari slowly rubbed Rimuru's clit and saw the slight hue adorning her cheeks, she also heard tiny Moans escape Rimuru's mouth, as Rimuru doesn't need to breath, she also doesn't feel a lack of oxygen, so Shiraori who was straight up wrestling her tongue inside Rimuru's mouth, Yet Rimuru didn't notice it at all.
Shiraori kept taking advantage of this and slowly took off Rimuru's pants, exposing a dripping blue bush, Shiraori lowered her head and started licking Rimuru, obviously Rimuru had not woken up yet, a clear sign was her calm magic signature.

Shiraori kept licking and when she felt Rimuru's insides twitch, she immediately stopped, she instead climbed back up and used Rimuru's fingers to masturbate, Rimuru was none the wiser, yet Shiroari was feeling immense pleasure.
She kept switching between fingering with Rimuru's fingers and licking Rimuru till she's about to orgasm and then stop.

This kept going on until morning, where Rimuru had opened her eyes and was assaulted by the collective pleasure from 7 hours of foreplay.
Rimuru immediately understood that Shiraori had taken her words absolutely serious and had started from midnight, the pleasure made her edge continuously, Shiraori noticed this, but didn't grant her any more pleasure.
Rimuru noticed how wet her fingers were and licked the juice, she noticed how it tasted like Shiroari and realized that Shiraori had been using her fingers to pleasure herself.
Rimuru had gained a smirk and wanted to throw Shiraori on the bed and start doing what she wanted, but Shiraori in a strange display of both overwhelming confidence and pure ecstacy pushed Rimuru down on the bed and pushed her tongue inside of Rimuru's mouth, Rimuru felt nearly powerless in the face of Shiraori's persuit and instead played along.

Shiraori had unlocked their tongues and bent back down to continue licking Rimuru, but she felt Rimuru twitch and stopped, she then dried herself off and said "It's time for breakfast."
Rimuru who had just been driven to the edge was stopped and was left in order to have breakfast, Rimuru wanted to finish off, but when she tried to use her fingers, she noticed the barrier and heard Shiraoir say "You're not allowed to touch yourself." Rimuru wanted to dispel the barrier, but noticed she couldn't use any of her skills, so she asked Ciel
>Why can't I use my skills?<
<That's because of your agreement with Shiraori.>
Rimuru immediately understood that Ciel had blocked all her skills.

Rimuru had no choice but to dress up as much as possible and walk to the table, she noticed the luxurious breakfast and asked
"What's the occasion?" , Shiraori gave a smile and said "You'll see." Rimuru also asked "What about Ariel?" Shiroari just smirked and said, "If you don't want her to notice our games, then make sure you eat quickly."

Rimuru sat down and started eating her food, during her second bite, she felt a foot slowly tickling her vagina and looked down to see Shiraori's foot slowly stroking her exposed panties.
Rimuru had a small blush on her face as this kept going during the entire breakfast.

After breakfast, Shiroari dragged Rimuru to the couch and set her down, she then pulled open Rimuru's panties and started licking her already soaked vagina.
Shiraori was getting off on seeing Rimuru's ecstatic face and hearing her wonderful moans echoing through the room.
As Shiraori felt Rimuru twitch heavily, she pulled.out her tongue and said "You might wanna be a bit quieter unless you want Ariel to notice us."