Rimuru vs Yuuki

(After Shiro started fighting Ivaraj)

Rimuru floated up to Yuuki, while Yuuki just stayed in his seat, Rimuru had arrived nearly 5 meters away and asked "What are you even doing all this? What is your goal in all this?" Yuuki looked at Rimuru and saw the curiosity in her eyes.
"You know me Rimuru, if anything, you know me better than anyone else, so you should know what I want." "Indeed, I have had my suspicions, but what do you plan to do after you've achieved it?" Yuuki widened his eyes a little and gave a small smile "Hah, I'll kill myself, after I'm done, I'm gonna die with it." Rimuru looked on and gave small gentle smile, Yuuki then said "You don't like the easy I do things, I don't like the way you do things either, so let's dance, shall we?" Rimuru replied with a smirk and said "Let's dance."

Yuuki pulled the sword Velda out of a pocket dimension and Rimuru pulled out her sword of Tempest, the two blades were on equal levels, the two rushed at eachother and clashed, the void space where the two were fighting had long been changed to the other side of the void, the shockwaves and attacks couldn't reach their partners that way.

Yuuki blocked a strike from Rimuru with his sword and kicked Rimuru in the stomach sending her flying. Rimuru regained her balance and rushed back towards Yuuki, the two clashed their blades again and again, the void was giving away under their constant attacks, the cracks were dark, and Yuuki didn't even dare to approach the cracks, the energy felt from the cracks was equal to the power the mysterious voice used, powerful, destructive and most of all oppressive, Rimuru felt it as well and without unsealing her full power, she really didn't want to go near there.

Yuuki ducked under a punch and Rimuru jumped over his kick, the two had resorted to using magic platforms in order to stabilize themselves in the void, the kicks flew past Rimuru and the punched barely grazed the edges of her skin.
Yuuki asked "Why did you even cnahe genders, last I've heard you are currently a female, didn't you use to be a male?" Rimuru countered the punch and delivered a right hook and answered "Yeah, reincarnating yourself into a new body had a couple consequences." Yuuki recovered and nodded his head, he then used his sword and sliced at Rimuru, Rimuru didn't even block the sword, she just used her hand to redirect it, Yuuki lost grip and his sword flew off into the void, Rimuru took this chance and used her sword to slash towards Yuuki, Yuuki on the other hand disabled his platform and flew after the sword, Rimuru had sent countless attacks towards Yuuki, none of them hit as Yuuki kept dodging and when Yuuki recovered his sword, he looked up and saw countless dots of light, he swung his sword once and they all exploded into a myriad of colors.

Rimuru also disabled her platform and flew towards Yuuki, she pulled her blade out of her sheath and quickly sliced the void, Yuuki expected the slice and dodged, he looked at the attack and noticed it stretch all the way to the lower realms, Rimuru also noticed this and stopped the attack, the mysterious voice was watching the battle and Rimuru didn't want to take the risk with her current seal.
Yuuki felt that the battle wasn't progressing all that much, they were at a stalemate, his attacks didn't do much damage and that was healed before he could actually react and his wounds were of the same story, his wounds also healed faster than the eye could see.
The two always dodged the most dangerous attacks and thus there was no progress.

Rimuru was also contemplating, but and idea struck her, currently she was using physical enhancement and just the basic buffs on top of her normal power, she was thinking of how to use it and thought 'I guess it's time I use that.'
Yuuki was about to launch another attack, but a small chill ran down his spine and he immediately backed off.
He looked at Rimuru and noticed that her skin had black markings running beneath it in the pattern of her energy meridians.
Yuuki felt a very familiar energy run over him and decided that he did not want to receive an attack from Rimuru anymore.

Rimuru felt the increase in power and balled her hand, she tightly squeezed her hadn't and the void was warping and distorting under the pressure, her eyes lit up and she thought 'Why didn't I think of this?' she immediately blitzed past Yuuki and tore of his left arm, Yuuki couldn't dodge at all and the strange energy didn't even allow him to heal.
He quickly recreated his arm, just because he couldn't heal, does not mean he can't recreate, the energy erased the arm from his soul shape, simply reshaping the soul could allow him to get the arm back, the problem was the sword 'Velda' which Rimuru now has in her hands, she toyed with it a little and noticed a foreign pull on it, she released the sword and it flew all the way towards the outer realms highest realm.
Yuuki was surprised, but quickly ran away towards Ivaraj, if he could take Shiro as a hostage then he would be able to escape for today.

Rimuru noticed the directions he was heading in and with her new enhancement she blitzed there in an instant.

2 minutes later and Yuuki had arrived, Yuuki noticed Rimuru and knowing how strong she was, he didn't even try to play around, he headed towards the battle with Ivaraj.
Rimuru had intercepted Yuuki and started fighting him, during the fight she noticed Shiro getting incredibly close to Ivaraj and thus released her killing intent upon him, she blocked and countered every punch.

After another few minutes, Ivaraj and Shiro go all out, shaking the lower realms and warpign the void with every clash, Rimuru on the other hand wasn't interested in destruction and kept beating up Yuuki, his face and torso were covered in bruises that didn't heal and his clothes were getting torn up.

When Rimuru saw Shiro finishing her fight, Rimuru focused back on Yuuki and noticed the glance they exchanged, Rimuru wanted to stop Yuuk, but even with her new mode she was too slow since she was still checking to see if Shiraori was alright.

Rimuru the saw Ivaraj and Yuuki bumping heads and shining brightly.
_________
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.