Shiraori pregnant! (Lemon)

After 2 years of this peace, Shiraoir felt her body getting into the right state, she told Rimuru about this and had a happy smile.

After breakfast, Ariel left tfor her jimob again and Rimuru pushed Shiraori onto the bed, Rimuru undressed her slowly, her dress was opened button per button and when her dress was thrown into the wall, her underwear was next, Rimuru put her hands into Shiro's bra and fondled her boobs, she grabbed Shiro's nipples and slowly rubbed them.
After the felt Shiro twitch in her grasp, she pulled out one hand and unclasped the bra, the bra fell on the bed and Rimuru picked it up and threw it at the dress, she then kept one hand on Shiro's breast and the other delved into her panties, Shiro's clit was brimming with energy and Rimuru kept stimulating it, Rimuru kept rubbing their nipples and her clit and made Shiro cum on the bed.

Rimuru released Shiraori and Shiro fell on the bed, Rimuru placed her in a normal position and parted Shiraori's legs, Rimuru started licking Shiro's pussy over her panties and felt the cloth give way under the pressure, Shiro felt the cloth give way and pushed Rimuru away, she then took off her panties and threw the away, she said "We're not breaking clothing during sex." Rimuru nodded and continued her administrations, Rimuru's fingers were roaming around Shiro's body and her Rimuru's tongue was massaging the inside of Shiro's pussy, her folds tightened around Rimuru's tongue and she pushed further, her tongue had reached a wall and broke though it, blood spurted out of Shiro's pussy and landed on Rimuru's face, Rimuru simply wiped it away and licked it up, Shiro was incredibly turned on form this lewd display.
Rimuru had long lost her clothes and lubricant was flowing down her body creating an incredibly lewd scene.

Rimuru ha dnoticed Shiro's gaze and rubbed her body on Shiro's, the lubricant made it very slippery and their nipples rubbed against eachother, Shiro kept moaning and pulled Rimuru closer, Rimuru understood and pushed her tongue into Shiro's mouth. She felt Shiro give her full access and she made use of this to create a penis as well, the ones was being rubbed by lubricant and was fully ready to go.
Rimuru aligned the penis with Shiro's pussy and kept rubbing their nipples while kissing, Shiro pulled back a little and said "Please go on." Rimuru couldn't resist and shoved her penis in in one stroke, she then took that gasp of pleasure and shoved her tongue back in Shiro's mouth.

Shiro was getting off easily and kept cumming every minute, Rimuru on the other hand hadn't come at all, Shiro helped and started using her fingers to massage her womb and the skin above her pussy, this caused Rimuru to get even more erect and straight up cum Inside, the cum sprayed all over Shiro's baby room and kept sloshing around with every movement.

Shiro wasn't completely satisfied and neither was Rimuru, Rimuru faced her again and pushed in once more, the massive penis hit her womb over and over again, the constant hits made Shiro cum.
Rimuru kept pounding after this and didn't let up, Shiro has kissed Rimuru and wrapped her legs around Rimuru, Rimuru didn't resist and deepened the kiss by using her hands to pull Shiro closer.

Rimuru knocked on the baby room again and this time pushed, the push opened the door and Rimuru's penis penetrated her cervix and entered her womb.
Rimuru kept pounding and pulled the womb with her every time, the pleasure became too much and Rimuru came inside again, she felt the hot semen splash against her own penis.
Rimuru fle the spray clam down and pulled out.
Shiro's womb came out with it leaving her womb hanging outside her body, Rimuru saw the cervix and I sertednher dick, it was a different sensation, but it was a pleasant sensation, it quickly drove both Shiro and Rimuru to the edge and they came at the same time. The force of Rimuru's sperm pushed the cervix back in and Into the right position.

Rimuru felt a spiritual fluctuation and noticed the eggcell angering Shiro's womb, Rimuru assaulted the egg with countless sperm cells and even sprayed some more inside just in case.

They both kept watch and saw a single seed enter the egg. Rimuru was overjoyed and Shiro was shedding tears form happiness, Rimuru laid down on the back with her penis pointing to the ceiling, Shiro didn't have enough yet and climbed on top, Shiro then protected the egg with her power and dropped herself, Rimuru's penis instantly shoved towards her womb, the full womb was being pressured and was leaking small bits of sperm, Rimuru noticed them and used magic to ouch it back, this felt heavenly for Shiro.
Shiro moved up and down and kept humping for 3 hours straight, Shiro had finally calmed down and dropped on Rimuru's chest, Rimuru supported her position and caught her in a hug, Rimuru's penis in still inside Shiro's pussy tightened around Rimuru to show that it didn't want to let go.

After 50 minutes, it was lunch time, they clothed themselves and sat down at the table, they just are in comfortable silence, the small smile gracing their lips was enough to tell that the house was gonna be loud.

They then kept going like animals for 7 hours, Ariel found the passed out Shiro laying down on the couch, a tongue hanging out her mouth and her pussy leaking a lot of semen, the egg was still safe and Rimuru was happy.
She hugged Ariel and yelled "Shiro is pregnant!!"

Ariel's eyes widen and she looked at Shiro, she focused on her belly and saw the miniscule egg.
Shiro woke up and subconsciously stroked her belly,
Rimuru sat besides her and pulled her in a side hug.

They then ate dinner and rested for the evening, after they went to sleep, everything went quiet.
______
The end.
Hoe you enjoyed.