Final Battle end (Arifureta)

Shiraori pov:

As I was fighting Ehit, I saw Rimuru slowly unsheathing the katana on her hip.
When she completely unsheathed it, she brought her arms up in a curve like motion, she then swung her arms in a sideways motion and split Ehit as well as every planet behind me.
Ehit as I said is a c"ckroach and healed despite being split in two.
Rimuru sent me a telepathy message "Leave this to me Shiraori."
I decided to put all my trust in her and stood to the side.
_______
Rimuru pov:

As Shiraori moved to the side, I lunged forward and appeared in front of Ehit before slicing upwards with my sword and splitting Ehit and the sun in two. Ehit recovered and I restored the sun in the meantime. Ehit was definitely shocked but he didn't stop moving. Everytime I swung my sword, both Ehit and a planet or star would split two, but Ehit would just heal so it was getting very annoying.
I have taken notice that his soul is getting more and more translucent, it's probably because he's running out of power. When I remembered he was a soul and as such is more affected by soul attacks, I I'm imbued my sword with [Soul Manipulation]
Unlike the name of the skill, I can't manipulate souls that are conscious, only my real body can do that.
But I swung down my imbued sword and Ehit probably felt the danger as he used more energy than before to dodge my attacks.
I was surprised at his tenacity, but closed the distance and punched him in the gut with a soul imbued fist, this sent Ehit flying through space with a massive hole in his chest.
When I saw this, I charged a soul attack in the form of a huge ball that could easily match the moon in size and threw it at Ehit, he tried his best to escape, but Shiraori kicked him into the path of the massive soul attack. The battle was over.
____
(Next morning)

Me and Shiraori were back at the inn waiting for Hajime and his group to arrive, seeing that it'll probably take a while, Shiraori decided to take out a bag of jerky from her storage space, the jerky was beef flavored. When it was finished Shiraori took another bag out of her storage space and started snacking on it again m, when I tried to take one of them, she slightly pushed away my hand with a little glare. I knew she would be like this over food.

After waiting an approximate two hours, Shiraori finished her 69th bag of jerky and Hajime with his group were approaching the inn.

We met them outside the inn and delivered the news "Ehit is dead." They all stared in a little bit of disbelief before a chorus of whispers went around the group, most of which were about what they would do now that Ehit is dead.
I suggested "I could bring you all to earth if you'd like?" The entire group was stunned silent and Hajime had a glint of pure joy in his eyes.
I smiled at the harmony between the group before saying "But I will have to get everyone from the class together, one time is already draining enough." They understood what I meant and nodder their head in agreement.
_____
(11 hours later)

So everyone is here. A few are missing though, but I do understand why they aren't here, they're dead after all. "Hello everyone, I'm sure you still remember me, I'm here to announce the death of Ehit and take back everyone to earth, does anyone want to stay here?" Almost everyone was shocked and several people decided that they want to stay on this planet, the class tried to convince them to come with us, but they firmly said "We like it here, there's a lot of freedom and money is also an easy enough matter, I like it here a lot more than back home, but please do inform my parents of this decision."

When everyone was ready, I started drawing the magic circle and charged it with magic, when the circle is done, I activated it and a bright light covered the entire city for a few moments.

We arrived back on earth, we still had our clothes on fortunately, but the clothes were those from the other planet, luckily we were back in the classroom we first were summoned from. Or at least they had been summoned. Everyone was definitely shocked and panic broke out between the students even the teacher was not much better.
"Everyone calm down!! For those who find it embarrassing to walk around with those clothes, your P.E clothes are still here. Since it's February it's a week vacation so no one is at school."
Everyone heard me and started moving, they still had their powers, so when a student bumped into a wall, the wall crumbled into a thousand pieces, they looked shocked before asking "We still have our powers?" I replied "Yes, you all still have your powers, it's probably even stronger than before because there is no level limit on this planet."
Everyone was ecstatic from this news, but still went to the changing rooms and carefully changed. Everyone met outside and said they're goodbyes before the vacation started for them.

Me and Shiraori went back to my home where we set everything back up, since there was no good food in the fridge, I decided to go shopping for a little bit. On my way there I saw Yue and Hajime lewdly holding hands. I just ignored it and went on my way to the store, the store was luckily still open since it was only 4pm.
In the store there was a calm peaceful air with many good products aligning the walls.

When I got back home from shopping, I decided to spend some time with Shiraori and play games with her.
____
The end of the Arifureta arc.
Hope you enjoyed it.