Sss-rank perverts (2)

After Rimuru's and B's fight, Shiraori and A made their way towards a mountain nearly 300 miles further, this time it was Rimuru's turn to observe and Shiraori's turn to fight.

A and Shiraori were standing 30 meters away from eachother, Shiraori was twirling her scythe and A was holding his sword in his sheath.
Rimuru initiated the fight by making a leaf fall right in the middle. The moment the leaf touched the ground it was sliced in two as well as the mountain behind Shiraori, yet Shiraori disappeared into a haze and dispelled, A turned around and blocked a fierce strikes that cracked the ground beneath them for 30 miles in each direction.
A lifted his sword and twirled to right only to swing his sword to the left, Shiraori blocked the attack and delivered a rib-breaking kick into his stomach.
A had no time to react as he was sliced across the chest by the massive scythe.
A took the attack and quickly substituted with a nearby boulder.

As A reappeared, Shiraori launched an energy wave at him, but A just blocked the scythe, his face morphed into an evil grin as he pulled out a dagger with his left hand and swiped it across Shiraori's stomach, Shiraori used transformation magic and shifted into her arachne form.
She bit down on the dagger and tore of A's arm, A yelled in pain and regenerated his arm in an instant, Shiraori was using pure philysical strength and was kicking A from mountain to mountain, every mountain they passed turned into a hill or a plain field, many trees were uprooted and rivers were split into ravines, even the lakes were blown dry by the shockwaves.
The water from these rivers and lakes were all collected by Rimuru who stored it all in her imaginary space to recreate this mountain range.

Shiraori was also getting stronger, but A was not far behind, every strike delivered a force more powerful than the last and when they clash a thousand times a second, you can easily imagine the boost in power.
Every fist surged forward with enough power to blow entire planets into smithereens and every scythe or sword attack was splitting both the sky and the earth. Space itself was constantly twisting and distorting under the massive influx of power.
Shiraori had the natural advantage as she more raw power and her scythe had a natural decay process.
Everything her scythe touches would start to crumble away, but this man was regenerating the constant decay within seconds, it was nearly impossible to land an effective hit against him.

400 miles away was a group of 7 B-rank adventurers who were on an exploration mission.
This group felt the ground rumble and felt the air blowing past them at an insane speed and as they looked into the distance they saw many shockwaves and wind storms all over the place, the even found a massive ravine that was 400 miles long and 20 miles wide.

Back to the fight, A was doing his best to defend from every attack and even Shiraori was struggling to hit back, every attack was slowing down and the force behind them was becoming weaker, the reason for this was the massive drain of fighting for 2 hours long, Shiraori would normally have no trouble whatsoever and A wouldn't either, but Rimuru was getting bored, so she increased the gravity of the entire mountain range, to Shiraori this was nothing, but she was sealed currently and couldn't hold on under a lot of pressure, so she used her magic to strengthen herself and A was surprised at the speed she dashed forwards with.
A had no time to react and was instantly split in half vertically, Rimuru knew what would happen and didn't interfere.
A wasn't dead and wasn't going to die either, he instantly regenerated and was more exhausted than ever, so he took a pill out of his pocket and quickly put it in his mouth. A sudden burst of energy erupted out of his body on blew back the ground for a 100 miles, Shiraori covered herself in magic and just stood there taking the burst head-on, the energy flicked her hair, but didn't even manage to scratch it.

After the sudden power-up stopped, A was now overflowing with power and dashed forward, Shiraori was caught off guard, but raised her scythe and moved to left before cleanly splitting him into a million pieces, even A couldn't regenerate from that, but to make sure she would warp the space and sent him into the dimensional abyss, but before she could, A's soul had fled his body and used the last of its power to shoot a dart into Shiraori's neck, Rimuru noticed the dart and quickly caught it, temporarily removing her limiters and moving at light-speed, the dart was unable to penetrate her skin and it was in perfect shape.
Rimuru pretended to stab the dart into Shiraori, naturally these two people didn't notice Rimuru at all and thought Shiraori was hit by the dart.
A laughed in joy and yelled "No matter how stronger you are, the moment you are hit by that you're guaranteed to die." Shiraori didn't feel anything off so she was just looking on confused, A immediately stopped laughing and asked "Why isn't  it working, it's supposed to have kicked in already?"
Rimuru appeared in front of him with the dart and asked "Is this the one you were talking about?" The soul looked at the dart in fear and asked "How? How did you get your hands on that, I didn't even see you move?" "Quite simple, I removed a limiter, then I caught it, created a normal dart that looked the same and put that dart into Shiraori's neck."
The soul looked on and tried to escape, Rimuru grabbed the soul and inserted the dart into it, the soul's energy instantly corrupted and his soul shriveled up and died.
Shiraori looked on in wonder and was happy she wasn't hit, she didn't know if she could've lived  after being hit by that dart.

After the fight was completely over, Rimuru who had already redone her limiters unleashed one of them and used her magic to completely restore the mountain range to how it used to be.
________
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.