Experiments

After 2 weeks of enjoying life and contemplating what she should do, Rimuru decided to investigate on a deeper level, she searched through every space and void that Yuuki had destroyed.
She had found nothing, there was no sign of anything secretive, no sign of anyone with potential, there wasn't a single reason for destroying these places, Rimuru just could not figure out why Yuuki ahd done this, Ciel had some ideas and asked Rimuru to spread out her aura around the entire endless void, no matter how endlees it is, there's a threshold somewhere.

Rimuru had complied and her aura spread around the entire void, Ciel turned the aura into information particles and scanned every bit of info she could find. She had approximately found Yuuki's whereabouts and noticed the massive space he was using, Ciel investigated even deeper and found the truth
<Yuuki is fusing all of the beings in this destroyed spaces and creating something that could potentially help him, it's advised to destroy it immediately.>

Rimuru was shocked, but still complied and left towards the place Ciel had told her to go.
She arrived at an empty space and grabbed the space, she then pulled and the layers of space shattered revealing a massive mechanical planet, Rimuru finally figured out that he wasn't destroying thos dimensions, he was dismantling them and making a big ass space ship, one bigger than several dimensions, Rimuru saw the sheer size of it and was dumbstruck.
Ciel on the other hand had immediately left Rimuru's body and used her wisdom core to integrate into the space ship, she had met some resistance, but she shattered it and kept scanning the entire ship, Ciel was happy, she had never seen something this enormous that was capable of functioning perfectly.

Rimuru had entered the space ship and followed the direction Ciel was telling her to go.
Rimuru just followed her directions and ended up at a massive laboratory.
Her eyes widened and rage was barely contained as she saw billions of glass tubes filled with creatures of all different shape and sizes, 98% of the creatures were children, the adults that tried to resist had been killed and the others died to failed experiments, Rimuru's stomach twisted at the sight and knew that if she had organs the disgusting sight would have made her puke.

Rimuru went up to the nearest one and saw a tiny child, it had an uncanny resemblance to the Child form of Chloe, another had a resemblence to Shiraori's spider form and there were even slimes of all different kinds.
In the middle of the tubes was a massive tube that far surpassed the others in size.
Rimuru noticed the documents laying besides the tube.
She picked them up and read them

'Experiment recreate Rimuru and make it stronger.

Test #1 has failed, the genetic code wasn't merging correctly, the viscous body of a slime got rid of the spider and human DNA before it could even attempt to merge.

Test #2 has also failed, I got a bit closer after careful administrations and kept a constant eye on the process, nothing went wrong, but the process had ended and the creature had died.
The only thing keeping it alive is this tube.

Test #3 was successful, after I disposed of the last failure, I tried it on a living creature that was close to all three races, in terms of texture, size and functions. This time it worked, I had successfully merged it, but this was a disappointment, it was too weak, after 2 months it had gained not even nearly as much power as it would have normally gotten.

Test #4 was a failure, the creature couldn't resist the new power and exploded, but no matter, I have billions of subjects to go.

....
Test #67 was again a failure, the merging was successful, it had walked out, it even was satisfactory in terms of power growth, it was perfect, except for the fact that the creature only had a natural lifespan of 3 weeks and this died of old age.

Test #68, since the last one went so well, I used the same species, once again it was a success and an even better one than before, this time I made sure to give it a lifespan that could outlast even most natural dragons of 10000 years.
The lifespan kept it alive and it went well, but after gaining a certain amount of power it exploded, before it died it said that every species has their natural limit and were they to mix than that would higher it, but it'll still be their.
I refuse to give up though and instead try again.

.......

Test #401837 was again a failure, over tried so many times, there's nothing i can do to create it, I've tried every combination I could think of, I've even tried with just one bloodline, but it was still a failure, this is my last experiment, the creatures I've created here is a mix between a slime and a true dragon, both from the same dimension.
The current results are good, its power is steadily increasing, it's genetic code looks perfect and even the limiter problem was fixed, if this fails than I'm going to quit.

Results : still in progress.
Date : ??/??//??????(5 days ago.)'

Rimuru looked up at the tube and noticed the creature floating in it, it was in the form of a slime, but scales were covering it's entire body, its power was comparable to Velzard and was still growing, Rimuru had noticed the pain levels of it were high, like incredibly high, it was being tortured here and it couldn't do anything to stop it, Rimuru decided to give it mercy and directly obliterated the entire lab, everything was already dead or wanted to die at least. Rimuru was saddened at having to killed the couple living kids, but their eyes told her that they couldn't be saved anymore.

Rimuru focused her eyes and looked to the control room and noticed Yuuki looking back at her.
Rimuru noticed the x-ray vision and saw that he was being blocked by Ciel, Rimuru mentally thanked her and gave a furious glare.
_______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.