Christmas day

Christmas morning.

Shiraori came downstairs to eat breakfast and noticed that the tv displayed her class in another world also having a feast. She sat down at the table and devoured her food in a matter of seconds.
She stood up and walked towards Rimuru, she kissed Rimuru on the lips and sat down next to her.
The class was having a massive feast, even the stray ones were celebrating Christmas, though foreign for the other world, it was still celebrated as an important day.
Shiraori had also started growing the desire to visit their class and go on a little adventure even though she knew she was way too strong for that.
Rimuru guessing what was on her mind said "We will visit soon and then it will be normal again."
Shiraori looked down ashamed that she was so easy to read.
But because it's Christmas there were also markets and Rimuru had found an okay one.
She informed Shiraori and they moved out towards the Christmas market.
--
(Arrived at the market)
Rimuru pov:

I picked out a perfect market for us to visit as a celebration. This has to work and at least let Shiraori actually enjoy something other than their late-night activities.
I immediately found a good stand and led Shiraori over here, the stand was a shooter stand with as main prize a massive slime pillow.
Shiraori imbued the gun with a tiny bit of magic and fired towards the slime plushie.
The slime plushie fell off the shelve and Shiraori carried it around with her.
Every few stands were serving food and Shiraori just couldn't resist the temptation of food, I had to actually pay over 6000 yen on food and it was only morning, most of the holiday was to be enjoyed in the afternoon and evening.

Oh that looks like a good stand, the stand employee looked quite similar to Shiraori so I pointed it out to Shiraori.
Shiraori was shocked and walked towards the stand, she ordered 5 sticks of bird meat. (Angel meat)
I naturally figured out what it was and looked towards the stand employee who asked "Shiraori, what are you doing here?"
Shiraori replied with "I came here on a date."
The stand owner looked a little shocked and when she saw me she shot me a death glare.
"Shiraori is this the D person you've been mentioning?"
"Yeah, that's her alright."

The now identified D spoke up "So what's his name?"
Shiraori looked a little confused and answered "Her name is Rimuru Tempest."
D looked a little confused, but soon changed her mind apparently, because now she's staring at me with killing intent that could easily kill any ordinary human.
--
D pov:

This girl Shiraori brought with her looks a little weird, but she's very beautiful.
Now that I know Shiraori is lesbian gives me a chance to win her heart over and get a powerful goddess to work with me, so I just sent some killing intent towards this so called Rimuru Tempest and she was somehow not affected at all.
---
No pov:

It was lunchtime and Shiraori, Rimuru and D were sitting in a nearby Cafe to discuss what happened these past few years.

D asked what Rimuru was, since she was obviously not a human, no human should be capable of surviving her killing intent.
The truth was told and D was left very stunned, it was also confirmation for the abnormalities I'm the world recently.
After they had eaten and paid for the bill Rimuru and Shiraori returned home and changed into yukata's that fit them.

--Shiraori pov:

--
Shiraori pov:

Today was already a good day except for meeting D at a stand on the market.
I have just changed into my yukata and I have to say that I look fabulous.
When I went downstairs I saw Rimuru in her yukata and she was gorgeous beyond belief.
I even lost my breath for a secondz but quickly regained it and my sanity.
Rimuru than leads me back to the market we were at before but doesn't stop there and instead goes further towards the next market.
When we arrived I was amazed at the view and wasn't disappointed at all, Rimuru explained that she didn't take me here first was because it was only open in the afternoon and evening, I saw an ice-skating court and asked Rimuru of we could go ice-skating.
She took us to the ice-skating court and we changed our shoes, we also had to be careful that our yukata wouldn't get caught up in between the shoes and the ice, after a few minutes Rimuru started enjoying herself and started doing all sorts of stunts and even dances.
We left the court after an hour and continued on our path, we stopped near several food stands and a few miscellaneous stands, it was a day I would never forget.

It's already 19:53 and Rimuru is leading towards a spot she said was the best place for observing the fireworks.
She immediately ran towards the spot on and sat down on the ground with a dango in her hand.
The countdown started and the fireworks went off.
When it was halfway done Rimuru kissed me and it wasn't like usual, normally it was filled with love, but now it was packed to the brim with love and passion, it was something I didn't mind so I returned the kiss.
We stayed in that position until the fireworks ended
And separated, it was a heavenly experience and I wouldn't mind doing it for a couple hours long but we just sat there until midnight when we both stood up and moved towards home.
-----
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.