Little bit of the truth

(next day)
Chloe pov:

Yawn that was a nice sleep, I guess that fight with Rimuru really exhausted me, I even calmed down mostly.
I'm still mad, but I don't have the energy to continue being furious, I also figured out that I'm in Rimuru's house, I mean it smells like him so this must be his place.
I also sense another person almost equal to me before the fight with Rimuru and that's saying something.
Let's go downstairs and say hello.

"Morning, I heard you are the girlfriend from Rimuru?"

"Good morning and yeah, I'm her girlfriend."
So she thinks Rimuru is a female, I guess she hasn't done it with him yet, yes that gives me still a chance.

"You know Rimuru is a male right?"
She looked at me with confusion. The next things she said shocked me to the soul.

"What are you talking about? I've seen her naked and she has the female genitalia, I've seen them."

Frozen Chloe "What? Rimuru was a he, right?"

Rimuru is coming downstairs, this is my chance.
"Rimuru, you are male right?"

What is that look? Don't tell me, he is actually she now? That makes this better and worse, because I like girls and Rimuru, but this means that I will no longer be capable of carrying her children.
--
Shiraori pov:

This girl has been spouting nonsense for a while now, Rimuru a boy? I've seen her naked and can confirm that she's female. Is this her tactic for making us break or something, but it seems she's really convinced that Rimuru's a he, I wonder why?
When she asked Rimuru, she looked a little cheapish, well I'll just ask later.
For now though we will be eating.

"Morning Rimuru, when are we gonna eat breakfast?"

"In a second." She says before taking food out of thin air and putting it on the table.
We all sit down in our seats and Rimuru put another chair on the side  so that Chloe can eat with us.

"So what's your relationship with Rimuru?"
I ask curious to know the connection between them besides student and teacher.

"I'm Rimuru's student and future wife." Future wife? Rimuru never told me about this, but looking at Rimuru's expression, I could tell that Chloe was lieing.

"Chloe, you are my student and that will remain, plus I already have Shiraori." That warms my heart so much, I just wanna kiss her, but I gotta hold it in until she is gone.

"Rimuru, Chloe said something about you being male, what was that about?"
She looked little unsure before saying.
"Yeah, I used to be genderless before coming here, but I prefered to be called as a male, now as you know I'm no longer genderless."
I see, so that was her situation, understandable.

For the rest we were silent and just eating, Rimuru seemed to be deep in thought about something I wonder what?

"What are you thinking about?"
She looked at me and goes
"When me and Chloe were fighting I felt something strange."
Wonder what that could be?

"What do you mean strange?"

"It'll be better if I just let you experience it yourself."
She said and teleported us to a strange place void of anything.
It does indeed feel strange her, but the suppressive feeling I had when first entering had quickly vanished, I guess that was Rimuru's work.
And while I do feel something else I can't explain what it is. So I asked "Rimuru what is this feeling, it's like we're alone, but also not alone."
Chloe looked on in comprehension before Rimuru explained her theory.
"Yeah, so you also feel it, it seems that beyond the borders of this dimension that there are many more dimension that we don't know about maybe even countless dimensions, but every single one o can feel has atleast 1 if not many more people in the realm of 1-a or higher."
Higher? I thought 1-a was the highest.

"Above 1-a there is another level and it's called tier 0, it's the tier that houses beings with powers that are incomprehensible to ordinary beings. They are beings rumored to be omnipotent or stronger, the tier itself is called boundless."

That is impossible, how can there be beings as strong as that?

"The theory I have is that the beings in tier 0 are the personification of the dimension itself, so when leaving they lose most if not all their power is left behind, but then again, there are beings that destroy these dimensions with a flick of their wrist, that would mean omnipotence limits a person to their dimension and 1-a, while tier 0 are beings that aren't limited by things like dimensions and instead view it like entertainment, just like we are doing, but on a more massive scale."

That makes it indeed possible, but how did Rimuru figure this out?
Let's not think about it to much and return home.

"Rimuru, that may be so, but let's return home now that we know why we were here?"

"Yeah sure, I guess thinking about it too much isn't good."
-----
No pov:

A massive figure is standing above a crystal orb and in the we see Rimuru and Shiraori sitting on the couch.(Chloe is going back to tempest  after they're goodbye)

When zooming out we see millions of not trillions of little crystal orbs forming a galaxy like form with a massive humanoid in the middle, the figure looked slightly interested in Rimuru seeing that she was the only one who is even close to approaching the full truth, and also power befitting of a being at tier 0.
The figure started chuckling and released a little bit of his aura that started to shake the little galaxy of orbs, zooming out again this scene keeps repeating and every single one being stronger than the previous, eventually it stopped and we see another Rimuru looking down upon these beings and saying
"It's time for another one to join us." Before looking around and seeing an infinite amount of Rimuru's looking at an orb.
-----
Hope you enjoyed it.
See you in the next chapter.