10000 years, marriage *lemon*

No pov:

After Ariel had explained the circumstances and the couple got back to their house, an entire
10,000 years had passed.

In the past 10000 years, the days were the same, sometimes they would go out shopping, other days they would go to the beach, other days they even destroyed galaxy's while fighting and other days they just stayed at home.

They didn't usually get any visitors and if they did than it was someone they had met on multiple occasions, but after around 100 years, they all stopped coming, not because they didn't want to come, but they were all dead.

Rimuru and Shiraori had also understood that being immortal wasn't all to good, because everyone they meet would eventually die and they would outlive all of them, on the other hand, they were very happy that the both of them were immortal, they would never be lonely.

That was until today, this day marks the 10000 years milestone that they spent on this planet and they celebrated it with the only others that survived till today like: Ariel, Sariel, Sophia, Wrath, Guli Guli, administrator D and few more, but most of them knew eachother very well, after all, after 10000 years, you kinda know everyone in the neighborhood.

The celebration lasted a couple of hours and went by without trouble, but that night was the best night in the 10038 years that she's been alive.
That was the night that Rimuru had finally proposed to Shiraori, Shiraori obviously said yes.

Rimuru immediately started the wedding and discussing about when to hold their ceremony.
Rimuru had also made plans to return their lost virginity in order to celebrate their marriage.

Another year later, we see the wedding taking place in a giant hall that was connected to the dimension itself, which means that every wedding that takes place in this hall cannot be destroyed without punishment, most of the time this means erasing the genitals, but both Rimuru and Shiraori didn't even have thoughts of breaker the marriage or cheating. The wedding was followed up by a banquet that had wonderful food in supply.
At the end of the night there was a ball, but the two newlyweds wanted to relive their first time as soon as possible.

When the night had just started, the ball had also just started and the newlyweds were nowhere to be found, the guests really didn't mind as they knew what they were going to be doing the entire night.
___
Rimuru pov:

As soon as the banquet had ended, I swept Shiraori into my arms and teleported us back to our house which I reinforced to be able to withstand out nightly sessions.

I threw Shiraori on the bed and undressed myself, Shiraori also started to lewdly undress herself and slowly revealed all of her naked beauty to my eyes.

I couldn't hold back and crawled onto the bed and over to Shiraori, I then lifted her chin with my left hand and kissed her on the lips.
I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and started playing with her tongue.
I slid my hand right hand onto her left boob and slowly kneaded it causing Shiraori to release small moans inside of my mouth.

I got more and more turned on as the kiss seemed to last forever, only when I remembered my formerly made plans, had I regained consciousness completely and healed both of our hymen.
Shiraori looked surprised but that quickly turned into a look of pure lust as her hymen had turned on the nearly dormant sexual urges for the past thousand years, this means that about 1000 years of lust has accumulated in her right now.

She was so wet that she even soaked the sheets, in an attempt to keep our sheets as dry as possible, I put my mouth to her vagina and drank all of her leaking juices, I then started licking and slowly caressed her walls with my tongue, she let out sexual moans that turned me on to the point of leaking even more than Shiraori.
As I was licking, I suddenly felt my tongue poke her hymen, so I kept doing that and received a wondrous melody like no other.

After licking for nearly 5 minutes, she started tightening and twitching around my tongue, then when I felt a strong twitch, I stopped.
Shiraori slowly looked down with misty eyes that revealed tears and asked in a light tone "Why...Why did you stop?" This made my head cloudy and I quickly licked her vagina again, this time she moaned so loudly that if it were not for the soundproof barrier that even the neighbours outside the forest could hear her.

She soon twitched violently and released into my mouth. With a satisfied grin she looked at me and started kissing me again, this kiss lasted for half an hour before she licked me as well.
___
Shiraori pov:

After kissing Rimuru for half an hour, I noticed the puddle that was gathering beneath her and started licking her the same way she did to me, it also made me go crazy with pleasure.

I slowly pushed my tongue into her vagina and slowly raked my tongue across the many bumps that her walls were made of. I then listened to the magnificent music as kept licking around.
I then licked her hymen and kept poking it with my tongue, I poked a little too hard and accidentally broke through her hymen, Rimuru let out a loud gasp and went wide-eyed, she then looked at me and i kept licking her insides, I then poked my tongue at her upper wall which caused her to arch her back in euphoria.

After a few minutes, she released herself on my face, as I kept licking, I could hear her mutter some words in a slurring way, but I just kept licking until I felt my tongue hit something, Rimuru went silent and gasped in pleasure as I kept poking it with my tongue, I soon figured out that that was her cervix.

After a few hours of ultimate pleasure, we then both fell asleep in the still drenched bed.
_____
No pov: in tempest

When the clock hit midnight, all the residents of the carnal dimension heard
<<Rimuru Tempest has married Shiraori Tempest>>
Everyone was happy when they received the message, everyone that still remembered who Rimuru was, had all come together in a celebration.
_____
The end
Hope you enjoyed