Big Battle (2)

Yuuki was surprised when Rimuru also started using these cracks to move all over the place, Yuuki while strong was no match for the everimproving Rimuru.
Rimuru even sealed was still stronger than Yuuki, she made use of this advantage and every technique che had mastered was thrown at Yuuki, every swrod slice, every kick and every punch warped the endless void and expanded the already existing cracks, a faint glow emitted from the cracks, but the two of them didn't pay this any mind.

Rimuru used a crack and appeared in front of Yuuki, Yuuki blocked the kick with his elbow and used his right hand to punch behind him, Rimuru who had appeared behind him in that instant blocked the punch and such scenarios were playing the entire battle through.

The void was trembling from the continuous attacks, Yuuki at one point tried to escape from this fight but was dragged back in to the fight.
Yuuki was also growing at an astounding rate, but as long as the battle progressed, Rimuru would continue growing at an elevated speed and Yuuki didn't want that, Rimuru had not figured out the reason for this and thus kept fighting Yuuki.

The partner of Yuuki and a figure clad in black stood at a faraway place watching the battle between e these two being.
The black clad figure said "He sure is stronger than during that fight." The other figure answered "Indeed, the last time I saw him, his presence was completely different and a lot weaker. I could've probably killed him at that time if i tried my best, but now, it seems I've yet to adapt to my new powers, the ones you gave me are still not fully mastered, so I hope you can wait for a few days."
The black figure responded "Nevermind that, how strong do you think you'll be after you've mastered those powers?" The other figure answered "Not sure, but I'll definitely be much stronger than those two." The black figure nodded and said "Perfect."

During this conversation Rimuru and Yuuki were still fighting. The cracks in the void surrounded them completely and turned into one massive crack, Rimuru and Yuuki left it at the same time and kept trading blows, Yuuki noticed that physical attacks seemed to have no effect and started using magic to coat his hands and maybe do magic damage, this also did not work, Rimuru though made it look like it did, this way she could absorb the magic from Yuuki before he actually stood a chance.
Yuuki had seen Rimuru take damage, light damage, but damage none the less, he then took a look at how much magic it consumed and his eyes bulged.
He immediately deactivated his magic circulation and instead started enhancing his physical body with internal magic circulation.

Rimuru noticed the magic around his first disappear and she got back up as if nothing happened and asked Yuuki "Why didn't you continue using magic, it was so filling?" Yuuki understood that the attack didn't take so much magic, but that Rimuru was instead absorbing hsi magic, this was made much easier when he focused his magic outside his body, it connected it straight to his reserves and Irmurj could then absorb it.

Yuuki wanted to recouperate and went into a defensive stance, Rimuru noticed what he was trying to do and played along, Rimuru remained in place with a smug grin. Yuuki didn't like being taunted, but he first had to be in peak condition before beating Rimuru up.

After 20 minutes, Rimuru had waited long enough and noticed that Yuuki was about to reach his peak, so Rimuru charged at Yuuki and punched him in his stomach, Yuuki caught the blow with his left hand and launched a punch of his own, Rimuru used her left hand to catch that one and then released her right hand and kicked at Yuuki's midsection, Yuuki easily avoided the kick and pulled Rimuru towards him with his right hand and started slinging Rimuru around, Yuuki made several void structures that Rimuru couldn't absorb and made Rimuru bounce off of them, Rimuru landed on the first construct and destroyed it by merely jumping on it.

Rimuru unsheathed his sword and sliced at Yuuki, Yuuki didn't bother blocking it and instead dodged it, it was a good decision as the energy slash sliced open the endless void to show another void, this one filled with even more dimensional orbs.
Yuuki rushed at Rimuru and made sure to avoid her sword, he sucked beneath Rimuru's left punch and kicked her into the river of dimensions, Rimuru was still small, so entering the river didn't do any damage at all, Yuuki rushed into the river and Rimuru dodged his rush, then she grabbed Yuuki and threw him all the way back to their former battlefield, the cracks in the void already repaired due to the support of Rimuru and it's own natural regeneration.

Rimuru was dodging Yuuki's barrage of fists and blocked the last two before kicking Yuuki, the kick not only send him flying, but his chest had a foot imprint in it, Rimuru unleashed the first of two seals and her power more than multiplied.
Rimuru's every move shattered the endless void and Yuuki who was not nearly as strong as Rimuru, couldn't dodge her attacks, Yuuki had quickly recovered and instead of rushing back in, he first healed the wound and then boosted himself to his limits, every ability and every single blessing, armor and weapon was thrown into the mix and a giant figure towered over Rimuru, it was nearly 300 metres in height and had 4 arms.
Rimuru smiled and muttered "How idiotic, increasing your size alone isn't enough to beat me."
Rimuru then sheathed her blade, entered a drawing position with her left hand on the sheath and her right hand on the hilt, she clicked the handguard and sliced in one quick motion, a long energy blade appeared in the void and Instantly disappeared, Yuuki noticed this and laughed out loud "What the hell was that? You think a shine is going to hurt me?" Rimuru just watched on with her blade already sheathed.
The massive Yuuki was slipping away and was horizontally split in two.
Yuuki who noticed this screamed out.

Just before his death, Yuuki laughed one more time and said "Even now, that victorious smirk shouldn't be there." Rimuru looked on and noticed the telltale signs.
_________
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.