Dungeon (cave of hostility)

The next morning we find Shiraori sitting down at the table with some bread and charcuterie, she was watching tv, more specifically the news.
The news had explained what happened during the beast horde and any possible causes.

Rimuru was still asleep just peacefully snoring away until Shiraori barged into the room and dragged Rimuru to the tv.
Rimuru stared at it and asked "What is it Shiraori?"
Shiraori pointed at the screen showcasing a sealed off cave. "Is something wrong with the cave?" Rimuru asked. Shiraori replied "Yes that's the cave that I sensed an Sss-rank monster hiding deep within, it's also the one you sealed away on a whim."
Rimuru just stared and asked "So, what about it?"
Shiraori said "We're gonna do that quest and we're gonna scout that cave."
Rimuru looked annoyed, but seeing the excitement basically radiating from her eyes made that annoyance fade into a small grin.
"Very well, but let me get changed before we leave.

After half an hour they had arrived at the guild and asked for the specific quest.
"I'm sorry, but you're not high enough in rank to take that specific quest." Said the receptionist apologetically. Shiraori didn't care and pressed on "But there should be something that you can do, right?"
The receptionist looked straight into Shiraori's eyes before entering a trance and stamping the paper for permission.
Shiraori was happy and immediately grabbed Rimuru's arm pulling her out of the guild and towards the cave entrance.
"So what do we start with?" Asked Rimuru in a calm voice. "We break down the barrier and meet up with the monster." Shiraori casually replied.
"Why are you so excited about this anyway, Shiraori?" "Well, I can sense other being of the same kind as me, this is a spider dungeon."
Rimuru gulped at the thought of being overrun by tiny spiders, but replacing that by being swarmed by thousands of Shiraori's made it a lot better.

Shiraori dissolved the barrier and entered the cave, the spiders not recognizing the intruder sprung up in alert and spew webs all over the cave, decorating the walls in a silky white thread, Shiraori easily pushed through the threads and made her own threads entangle with the already existing threads, the spiders retreated in shock and hissed at Shiraori, so Shiraori transformed back into her arachne form and spread her magic thinly through the cave, nearly every spider in the cave had sensed her and were preparing welcoming gifts for another queen spider.

Rimuru was just very disturbed by all the little spiders, because she couldn't kill them, that would make Shiraori mad and she wouldn't get her nightly cuddles anymore.

As they ventured deeper into the cave, they stumbled upon a spider nursery, multiple big spiders were caring and helping the little spiders, making sure they're well fed and strong enough to protect themselves from any adverse intruders.
The caretakers were welcoming towards Shiraori and quickly accepted Rimuru when they showed proof of their bonding. (The marriage rope)

The nursery was overflowing with tiny little spiders and eggs, Rimuru at one point had to reverse time on an egg because she had cracked it, nobody noticed it and so it was fine, because otherwise the entire nest would be after her. Shiraori on the other hand was wondering how the current spider queen looks, after all, the last spider queen she had interacted with were the remnants of her dead mother lingering in her soul. (It's not cannon, it's my own take after her being alone for 5years after being caged by D)

As they arrived at the next large room, that noticed that it branched off into 12 different paths, every path leads to another large room, but only one leads lead you to the queen, Shiraori being a natural arachne had quickly found the correct path and led them to the queen.

At the final room was a beautiful woman, long black hair, pitch black eyes, a naked upper torso revealing a large bust and the lower body of a spider. She was laying down in the middle of stone platform, the room itself was massive with tens of giant platforms spread around, one platform had a castle, another one had an arena, there was also a town on one of the platforms and forest that you wouldn't expect to find 2km underground.
The ceiling was covering in glowing gems that resembles the night sky and vines that spread all the way around.
At the bottom of the cave was a big lake surrounded by massive trees and countless flowers, in the middle of the lake being the center platform where the black haired arachne resides.

As Shiraori approached the queen, she quickly threaded a vest and used space magic to put it on the spider queen, not wanting to make Rimuru jealous and not wanting to let her see the naked torso.

The queen who was quietly sleeping had felt a change in temperature that wasn't unwelcome, but was very abrupt,so she opened her eyes and noticed the two people standing on the edge of the platform, one being Shiraori in her arachne form and Rimuru just standing besides her.
The queen got up and got in a defensive stance should the two strangers try anything.

Shiraoir walked up to the queen in slow strides and held out her hand with a bright smile on her face.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Shiraori, what's your name?"
The queen looked at Shiraori and hesitantly grabbed her hand before introducing herself.
"My name is Aya, nice to meet you to."
The queen then looked over at Rimuru with a questioning gaze to which she replied.
"My name is Rimuru, wife of Shiraori."
The queen looked between them with skeptical eyes until Shiraori shows her the thread of marriage connectign the two. The queen held out her hand and Rimuru shook it gently.

Shiraori wanted nothing more than to keep talking with the queen for the next few hours and sharing experiences, but they were on a tight schedule and Rimuru had no desire to remain in this cave for much longer.
______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.