Tempest attacks

After Tempest emerged from the portal, the massive city on top was revealed to the entire dimension, Rimuru noticed how it had grown and felt the countless aura's If her subordinates overpowering that of Milim's, though milim has also gotten much stronger since then, her power during the fight with yuuki was on the same level as all patrons, Zegion and Diablo managed to take it to another level and straight up surpassed Yuuki.

Rimuru wasn't really surprised that her subordinates had grown this much and certai ly not with the soul corridor connected with her.
Shiro looked on in awe at the power barely constrained by the thin barrier.

Rimuru took Shiro's hand and flew above tempest, she then yelled "It's been a while everyone!" Everyone that existed before Rimuru had willingly reincarnated, recognized her voice and bowed down, they all yelled "Were happy to have you back, our lord!" Shiro was surprised even more after learning that all of these subordinates were still loyal even after nearly 11000 years of not seeing her.

Diablo was the first to stand up and fly over to Rimuru, he then bowed in front of her and said "It's good seeing you again, my Lord." Rimuru nodded and gently said "Yes, it's good seeing you again Diablo. It's been nearly 10500 years now, right?" " No, my Lord, for you it's only been about 1 and a half month, after all, wasn't I a wonderful waiter?"
Rimuru looked on in shock, but it immediately clicked in her mind and she laughed a little, "I guess my senses have grown dull while enjoying time with my wife." Diablo smiled happily at seeing his lord's happy expression and said "It seems it has done wonders for you, your face is actually showing another emotion than boredom." Rimuru happily agreed and hugged Shiro at the hip.

The rest of the subordinates also smiled and flew towards Rimuru, the people that hadn't left the ground were those that weren't there yet when Rimuru was the ruler.
Some of them also rose into the air and stood at the back.
At this time Rimuru said "Today, I was disturbed by these creatures and since it's been a while since I've seen all of you, would you mind showing me how much Tempest has progressed?!"
The 12 patrons bowed and all shouted "It would be our pleasure, my Lord!"
Shiro was happy with how loyal her wife's subordinates were and leaned into Rimuru.

After the reunitig and explaining that everyone who exits this barrier will have a small veil of this barrier around their skin to protect them from dimensional energy corruption, it also can't break except for erosion as physical attacks pass through it without effort.
All the subordinates were in on it and set off for battle, Rimuru then said "Wait 12 hours, we're gonna let them prepare, the innocent creatures can escape while the people involved in this will come out themselves."
They stopped at the barrier and waited patiently.

After the 6 hour mark had clocked in, 7 immense aura's pressed down in everyone and 3 were incredibly hidden.
The owners were identified as Octagram and the three other true dragons.
Milim crashed into Rimuru and smiled "It's been so long since we last played together, we should do it again." Rimuru was truly happy that she didn't change too much over time, you could clearly see that she has become more mature, both physically and mentally, but she was still the same child as ever with Rimuru.
Ramiris was no different and also joined the hug, she was also acting like a total child, it filled Rimuru's heart with warmth seeing the two acting just the same as the last time she saw them.
Veldora then swooped in and picked them all up into a massive hug, Veldora's laugh rung through tempest like the new years bell.

The others slowly landed on their feet and also greeted Rimuru who was able to escape the constant hugging, Shiro then appeared besides Rimuru and leaned on her shoulder.
Some of the demon lord's were caught of guard that Shiro just appeared out of thin air and Leon let out a sigh of relief at seeing the ring the two shared.

Guy then walked forward and extended his hand "Didn't expect to see you again. Good thing we did though, because after this I'm dragging you back so you can rule over Tempest again." Rimuru frowned a bit but bumped his hand anyway, she then looked at Velzard and Velgrynd and got taken into a massive hug by the two of them.
"Um this is getting a bit tight, sisters." Shiro's cold glare faded a little and she pulled Rimuru out of the mess and said "Please refrain from touching my wife." The patrons were even more happy to see Rimuru having returned and with a wife nonetheless.

After everything was done and they reunited, everyone went to go get some food.
After another hour, the 12 hour mark was hit, a loud bell rung out from tempest and echoes throughout the dimensional chasm.

All the patrons and armies of tempest set out and infiltrated the massive city branch.
Out of the trillions of recidents, only 2 billion remained, all of these people had a connection to the bigger branches and even the main branch.

The attack was devastating, everyone attacking another person quickly created many explosions, the dimensional energy was warping and opening gates everywhere, Rimuru had noticed one that connected to the space where they just came from.

Rimuru and Shiro floated above tempest with the true dragons and demon lords keeping watch.
Guy asked "Why did even summon Tempest, you could have easily done it yourself?" Rimuru smiled and answered "Recently I have been remembering the good times from in tempest and I've been making the best of my life ever since I left, and not so long ago, a lot of people died at my hands, innocent or not, some of them didn't deserve it and yet I killed them. It proves that I'm only good at using my overwhelming power to suppress others, I want to see how the improved tempest handles things and I want to see if I can learn from it.
I've also gotten a tip that there are people waiting for me in tempest that are always ready to do whatever I ask them to do."
_______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.