Announcement (Very important!)

Hello readers. This story was well received above my expectations even, so I'm happy to announce that there will be a Season 2, now don't get too excited.
There will still be at least a year or two before the story actually gets written as I'm currently focusing on the Chloe x Satoru fanfic.
But once that one's finished, the first thing I'm gonna write is season 2 an all chapters will also be much longer.

A little premise to get you started.
"During the slumber of the most powerful being alive, a massive amount of energy naturally condensed around them.
This energy had to go somewhere, otherwise everything would be destroyed.
One of the slumbering beings had woken up and noticed the problem.
She quickly gave it form and send it into a lower dimension where the natural laws are much stronger than one would expect of a high-level dimension.

Usually a dimension would have magic or anything else, but this dimension was special in that most people don't even know of the existence of it.

The slumbering being again closed their eyes and fell asleep.

But what happened to the massive ball of energy and what happens to it."

Please wait and hope you're ready for when it comes.
Good bye see you on the fifth of November for the next Chloe x Satoru chapter.