Chapter *65*

Oh shit. 

Khalil was walking over to us with a half empty drink in his hand and a huge grin on his face. I was starting to get nervous. He was flirtatious as fuck, and I knew Tyrie was the jealous type.

"Wifeyyyyy you look stunning as always. Why didn't you come find me when you got here?" He asked looking at me through his lashes. He took a sip from his cup before licking his bottom lip. He was so busy looking me up and down that he hadn't acknowledged Tyrie. He had long finished his conversation with his friend. Now Ty could watch Khalil eye fuck me and embarrass himself. 

"Well, you know me, I'm not really the social type. Like to stay to myself and let others come to me." I said shrugging at him.

Khalil took another sip. He would be drunk in no time at this rate. "And that does the job? Waiting on people to come to you I mean."

I waved him off. "It worked on you, didn't it?"

He laughed at that like I was joking. He probably thought that was my attempt to flirt back with him. Whole time, I wouldn't risk my life even attempting to flirt with another man in front of my boyfriend. We would get both our heads knocked clean off. I chose to ignore his attempts to carry a one-sided conversation with me, and instead focused my attention on Tyrie. 

"Hey baby, do you want get in the pool with me? Well, you can get in the pool, and I can be cute and sit on the edge so that I don't drown."

He kissed my lips and slid a quick glance to Khalil who had stopped talking at that moment. We headed towards the pool.

"I find it so weird that he didn't even talk to you. He gives off creepy vibes to me, but I didn't want to be rude." I had to express to Ty that Khalil was a bit off to me. Like, I've never been pursued like this. I didn't know that a man could be that blindly stupid to be flirty in front of girl with her nigga right there. 

"Mane don't talk about that shit please cuz he really tryna piss me off or some. I ain't tryna be that guy today, but he really don't know me for real."

"Yea he was doing the most." I dipped a toe into the pool to test the water out, happy that it was warm to the touch. I took a seat on the little steps a foot in the pool, while Ty got pushed into the pool by August. I laughed when he came back up for air and started calling him all types of bitches out of anger.

Bonnie and her counterpart put out some towels near where I was sitting. I couldn't help but glance at their bodies. They both looked so pretty. I saw other bystanders glancing at them both while they leaned down to get comfortable on the towels. I wonder if people see me like that.

"Girl not he threw your man in the pool and you just letting them. You better go fight for him before they drown his ass." Mikayla laughed at me just sitting there. I just shrugged her off because if I know Ty he would get him back.

"Ooh shit, looks like he's getting his get back right now babe." Bonnie pointed out Tyrie, E, and Trell all lifting August into the air. He struggled in their holds, but he couldn't shake them off in time before they tossed him right into the deep end. 

Everybody at the party laughed and clapped at his silly ass getting his karma.

The party carried on for a while with no hiccups. Tyrie goofed around with his buddies for majority of the time, but made sure to keep a close eye on me. I was fine though since I had Bonnie and Mikayla here to keep me company. We all chatted about a bunch of nothing. We went from talking about marriage to discussing how we felt about classes starting. 

"Mmm please don't remind me. I got some introduction discussion boards do tonight that I'm really trying to ignore. Who the fuck told me that becoming a nurse was the right decision? I'm out here about to die before I can even save lives." Mikayla complaining about her missing assignments reminded me about my own class work that I had yet to fully start. This week was syllabus week, so I was pretty relaxed this week. I had gone in the school website to at least check on what things were due and when, but nothing was a pressing matter right this second. I had only a couple assignments for my intro class that my college made all freshman take. I chose to take it online, so I wouldn't be on campus as mush as my friends or Tyrie.  Neither Ty nor I had needed to actually go on campus yet for classes either, but I knew that wouldn't stay the case.

"Bae! I got a question right quick." 

I called Tyrie over to where I was still lounging on the pool steps. He swam over to where I was sat and quickly nuzzled himself between my thighs. He smoothly felt my thighs under the warm water. 

He pecked my lips. "What's up mama? You good? If them two over there bullying you, You know I can handle your light weight." Mikayla splashed water at him over his remark but then went back to her business. 

"Leave them alone before they jump you." I hit him when he flicked her off. "I was wondering when you have to start going on campus for classes?"

"Shit ion even know to be honest. Let me ask Stephanie because I know we take at least one class together."

"The bitch from the tour?" Usually I wouldn't talk shit, but I can tell she likes Tyrie a little too much for my liking. 

"Man don't start that shit bae."

I rolled my eyes at him saying that like he wasn't just staring down at Khalil for the same thing. He swears I am not allowed to get jealous, but of course he can do whatever he wants. Tyrie called her over and like a pet, she comes when called.

"Heyyy lil bro." Stephanie went in for a side hug while I was already holding onto him. I fully expected him to diss her.

Why did this nigga let go of me to give her a little ass side hug? That's the shit that pisses me off, he always wants to be everybody friend. I'm not very social and tend to stay to myself, sure. Does he ever consider that sometimes I miss out on things because I want to respect him?

"Steph how many times I gotta say you're not anyone's big sister? You what, a year older? That's not anything for real." Tyrie's hand slivered back around my waist.

She rolled her eyes at him, but kept her smile. "Shunt'A you look really pretty today. I see you with the yellow."

I smiled at that. I went to thank her of course.

"I can tell you dressed up nice. I swear I could never keep up with you. I knew the guys were just going to be chilling today, so I just threw on a regular black bikini to match the vibe you know? You look very cute though."

See and this is why I don't like this bitch. Always a two-faced comment.

Now she did look good, but to say that she dressed regular is a stretch. The bikini was black, but it was also a thong with underwire that gave her chest a nice lift. She didn't just "throw" that shit on.

"Yea I get that, but I had to pop my shit seeing as its my first time popping out. I don't like to do too little, especially when I'm going to be getting introduced to all my man's friends. Have to make sure they know he has a bad bitch at home." Stephanie mentioned something about how cute we are. I ignored her because I consider that to be worth a salt crystal coming from her.

Well wishes from a hater should be considered the same as them praying on your downfall. Every time she calls me cute and says how she wishes she had what we have, I know she means the opposite. She has horrible energy.

I watched as Ty and Stephanie talked about the upcoming classes they might share together because of their similar majors. I zoned in on her for too long, when she looked up and we locked eyes. I could swear her mask fell for s split second when she saw me watching. As soon as it popped up, it fell.

Caught you, bitch.