Chapter *45*

Shunt'A^^

Later That Night

My family was with Tyrie's family at a restaurant. We are having a dinner as a big group. My dad booked a huge rectangular table for all of us to fit. Tyrie's mom was sitting on my mother's right. While my dad was on her left. All three of them were across from Tyrie and I. Charm was on a short end of the table next to her mother, and my brother was across from her.

Tyrie and I are sitting next to each other. Our laps were hidden under the table cloth. I reached down and grabbed his hand. I brought his hand up, and kissed his fingers. He looked in my eyes and winked at me. We kissed softly before turning back to the conversation happening around the table.

"All I'm saying is I don't get why you two have to move all the way on the west coast for university."

"Now hold up Thomas, I think that getting away from this enviorment will be good for Tyrie. Plus Florida is much better than moving to Memphis. Trust me. I would know." Ms.Jones says to my dad.

"She is right honey. I want Pooh to experience the world and live big. Even if that means leaving my nest and flying far away. "

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at my dad. "Thanks mommy."

"Hush little girl. Your mama might believe in all the experiencing the world stuff, but I know. See we held a tight leash on you all your life, so I know that when you get to college you will absolutely wild the hell out. You can't fool me baby girl. "

I smirked at my father and simply shrugged. My dad wasn't wrong. My plans for college were to wild the fuck out. While hitting the books in the daylight. I glanced at my baby out the corner of my eye. We locked eyes and starting laughing. Our families looked at us like we were crazy, but we couldn't stop laughing. I finally had to stop when my sides started hurting. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Whew comedy gold." I said.

"Man I hate us. We can never be serious. Ever." Tyrie said shaking his head.

Apparently I wasn't done clowning yet. I tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"Would you like it Whipped or Blended?"

I. Am. A. Mess.

Tyrie ended up choking on his laugh and hunched over his plate laughing. I patted his back to keep him from choking for real.

I was finally calming down until Tyrie fucked it up.

"Whipped or blendeddddd." He said in a really low voice.

I did that weird silent laugh where your laughing but no sound comes out. I was struggling so much that I just laid my cheek on Tyrie's back. I faced away from the table and tried to calm down.

I took us five minutes before we called down. Once we were done again we just sat backup and went back to our food like nothing happened. I was cutting into my smoked salmon when I looked up to see my parents looking at me like they failed at raising me. Even Charm had stopped chewing to stare. Oliver curled his at us and shook his head.

"I hate you both so much. The door." He said pointing to the exit.

"The window." I replied.

"Punk, the outlets." He said louder.

"Ape, the mouse hole." I said even louder.

"Clown, the air vents." He yelled.

Other tables turned to look at us. Our mother gave us that look that said don't make me act up in here. We both sat down and lowered our voices.

"Babadook egg head the crack in the walls."

"Oompa loompa the-"

"Shut y'all egg headed selves up before I take off my belt." My daddy said sternly.

"Dad that's not fair. If we have egg heads then we got it from you." Oliver said chuckling.

"Boy you know that is a bold faced lie. You must be talking about y'all real daddy." My dad replied sipping his beer.

I gasped dramatically and leaned back. I fake fainted. I woke up with a start. I grabbed Ty's shirt with both hands and cried out.

"My whole life was a lie!"

"Harpo who that man? He say he yo daddy, but nah he say he not." Me.Jones said to me. She covered her mouth and looked at him like he was a stranger.

I shook my head with wide eyes.

"I don't know no more miss Celie. I don't know no more."

We enjoyed laughs all night and just lived in each other's company. It was the perfect way to end my graduation night. My mom and dad were saying good night to Ms.Jones. Charm was on Oliver's back as he spun around in circles. I smiled at her giggles being heard through out the parking lot.

"I love you pretty girl."

I looked at Tyrie. He was looking at me like he was more thankful to have me than the air he was breathing.  He made my heart stop beating, and then starting pounding in my chest. I almost couldn't hear myself talk because of how loud it was in my ears.

"I love you more best friend. Every single day."

That was true. I wake up every morning with a new reason to love Ty more and more. He has become a major player in my game of life.

"Not possible."

He spoke jokingly, but his face was super serious. I didn't press the issue on who loved who more though.

I don't know when I decided my choice, but I had. My mouth moved faster than my brain could comprehend.

"Make love to me."

Whew child. I been struggling writing this chapter. But yeah..

It's about to go down XD

Who's excited?

I sure am cuz I wanna see if I can even write about this since ur girl is a whole virgin out here.

VOTE

COMMENT

1013 WORDS