Chapter *42*

After Tyrie purchased my lingerie we headed to get his shoes. Afterward, we would get my dress and grab a bite to eat. We walked into FootLocker, and Ty went to the counter while I looked at the wall of Addidas. I needed some new original All Stars. Mine had gotten really yellow and some mud stains wouldn't come off.

"Can I help you with anything?" A pretty chocolate skinned girl with very white teeth stood before me. Her hair was long and black. She was wearing a uniform shirt and tight pants.

I smiled at her and picked up the shoe.

"Yes can you find me these in a women's 11?"

She blinked at the size but nodded her head. "Ah yes they are in the back. It will take a minute."

I thanked her and looked down at my phone. Th came up to me with a receipt but no shoes.

"Where are your shoes?"

"They're getting them now. Are you getting something?"

"Yea just some new Addidas. Mine are through."

He chuckled and pulled me into his arms. I looked up to him and stretched to kiss his lips. He was just so freaking tall man. He stays having me work for my kisses.

"Ahem. Excuse me I have got the shoes you asked for."

We pulled away from each other to see the girl that was helping me. She was tapping her foot at us. She kept glancing down at the small space between Ty and I. Ty went to grab my shoes from her, but she pulled them back slightly.

"Why don't you follow me to the register. I'll check you out myself." She flashed me a smile that didn't reach her eyes and headed off to the register.

While she was ringing them up a man camewith Ty's shoes. He opened up the box. I looked inside to see them.

 I looked inside to see them

"Damn baby, those are sexy."

Tyrie smirked at my compliment. "Want me to order you a pair while we here?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "Nah I'm fine with just the one pair. Thanks for offering though."

He kissed my hand and made a kissing noise. "Anything for my Queen."

I saw the chocolate girl roll her eyes while she thought we weren't looking. I was going to address the issue, but chose to let it go. If she got a problem then that's on her.

"That'll be $70 even. Cash or credit?"

"Cash" I said digging through my wallet for a hundred. I handed it her and grabbed my bag. Ty waited at the entrance for me while I put my wallet away.

I turned to leave when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Again the chocolate girl was in front of me. She was starting to get annoying.

"I just wanted to introduce myself."

I squinted my eyes at her. What does she want now?

"I'm Denise."

"Shunt'A." I spoke wondering what was happening.

"Well Shunt'A are you free to go out with me Saturday? I garuntee that I'll show you a much better time than that nigga baby."

I looked around for cameras. I expected Ashton Kutcher to pop out any minute saying I got punked. A few seconds passed and she was still waiting.

"Oh you're serious."

Her facial expression changed to one of confusion. I just started backing away slowly without saying anything. I kept backing away till I was caught up with Tyrie. I really couldn't respond.

"What took so long?" He asked as we headed to another store.

"Umm. . .I think I just got asked out on a date?"

He paused in his steps. He looked at me with raised eyebrows waiting for his explanation.

"T-the girl at the register. She asked me out this Saturday."

He looked confused for a moment. I understand. Saying it out loud was even more confusing to me. Suddenly his face broke out into a smile.

"What did you say?"

I looked at him sideways. "She picking me up at seven. Duh nigga obviously I said no."

He nodded and walked again. "Well I didn't say no exactly." He stopped again and turned around.

"What the fuck you mean you didn't say no? You going out with her for real?"

I rapidly shook my head. "No I mean I didn't say no. I just kind of back away slowly. Don't mock me. I've never had to let someone done gently before. Especially another woman."

"I'm not surprised. Your type of beautiful is perfect for both sexes. Too bad I don't share my blessings."

I rolled my eyes at him. I was blushing on the inside though.

"Aye but ole girl is willing to let you use her discount then maybe a chaperoned date won't hurt."

"Haha your right maybe a little movie date with the three of us could be cute."

We laughed and joked about the situation until we got to a little shop in the mall. It was a newer store that wasn't owned by a huge company. I think it's really cute.

We walked in and the smell of vanilla filled my nostrils. I could live in here. The clothing racks were filled with stylish clothing for all sizes. I didn't even have to look long before I found something I liked.

I picked a black two piece set. It was cute but subtle, so it wouldn't take away from my cap and gown.

"Baby that's really sexy, but maybe you should add some color to it. How about this long jacket thing?"

Ty picked out a long kimono with three quarter sleeves. It was colorful, but it went well enough with the black outfit.

I kissed him hard. "Thank you baby. I'm going to go pay for this and we'll go eat. Ooh Ty I'm in the mood for Asian food."

He rolled his eyes at me. I always want Asian food. If I had no choice but to eat Asian food for the rest of my life, I would die happy.

"Babyyy." I whined. "Don't roll your pretty eyes at me. You know I love food."

"Why do you always pick that though? There are other foods you know."

"Yeah I know I just don't want those foods. I stay craving the taste of Oriental food. It's my guilty pleasure."

He looked down at me. "I should be your guilty pleasure."

I smiled widely at his double meaning. "Trust me. There is nothing I feel guilty about when you are pleasuring me."

The look in his eyes changed. I forced myself to walk to the register. Lord knows I wanted to take his ass in that changing room, but I'm trying to stay a virgin for a little while longer. Then, when I'm ready, I'll drop this blessing on him.

I broke this chapter down again. This is 2/3 of the same part. The next chapter will be the end of their mall visit. Who knows?

I feel something spicy is about to happen. . .

1173 WORDS