Chapter *50*

Damn fifty fucking chapters. A bitch be writing writing. Thank you all for reading this book with me. No this is not the ending..maybe Ion know yet. We gone see.

It was bright and hot as fuck in here. I had just woken up from the sweat I felt on my body. As soon as I opened my eyes my retinas felt like they had been pointed at with a laser. I closed my eyes to blindly navigate toward the window to close the curtains.

"Is this some kinky Birdbox shit that I should know about?"

"If you must now, I was just trying to close the curtains so my eyes don't bleed."

"I feel like the longer I get to know you, the more of a drama queen I realize you are."

I snorted at that. He knew I was dramatic when he met me. No reason to act new.

"So what is the move for today pretty girl?"

"Absolutely nothing. I might skype Charm later to check up on her and have a girl chat. Then research some more on what professors to sign up for."

"Hey while you do that I'm gonna go by the store and het some groceries because your nigga is starving in his own home. Baby look at my stomach I look like a a stick with some hair sticking out the top."

He stopped getting dressed to show me his stomach. He must have been seeing something different because all I saw was muscle. I bit my lip and looked his frame up and down.

"Babe. Baby girl." He said snapping in front of me.

"Huh what?"

He smirked smugly. "I know I'm sexy but it's not rude to stare. I'm sure you can wait for me to get some food first before you try to take advantage of me."

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even staring that long. I was daydreaming if anything.

"Boy bye just go get some food so I can eat something other than macaroni and cheese."

Tyrie kisses me and leaves out. I sighed and looked atound the room. I could already feel myself missing him and getting a little bored.

"Let me get my fat ass up and start my day."

Tyrie/ Jones POV

I was taking an Uber to the closest Wal-Mart. This old Asian lady was my ride. I could tell she didn't exactly like people my skin tone because as soon as she picked me up there was tension. She curled her lip and turned the radio on to avoid a conversation.

I don't really give a fuck about what she thinks so I just put my headphones in. I picked a random playlist and pressed play. Big Ole Freak By Meg Thee Stallion came on and I tried not to start dancing in the back of this old woman car. This was Tae's favorite song at the moment. She plays it all the fucking time and gets hype even if she hears a little bit of it.

Big Ole Freak
Big booty big ole treat
Imma make him wait for the pussy

I started bobbing my head. I admit this shit was catchy and the flow was great. I just like giving Tae a hard time about me not liking it. I love seeing her little thick body try to look intimidating while she's mad.

Feet on the bed
I fuck em up in the head
Suck it then look in his
Then the next day I might leave em on read

When my Uber got to Wal-Mart she barely let me get out the car before she sped off. I shook my head and gave her ass zero stars.

When I was walking in I stopped to open the door for this group of women. They all said thank you. The last woman more insistently then the others. I quickly looked her over. Not to check her out just to observe.