Chapter *11*

Two Days Later

I wake up hearing my alarm blare loudly. I'm tired as shit. Ty had me up all night. We were on the phone talking half the night. The nigga called me past nine when I was doing my homework last minute because he was bored.

Deciding to start my Monday right, I got into the shower for awhile. Then stepped out to exfoliate just to finish showering. The hot steam opens up your pors good.  The cold air shrinks them back up.

When I was done showering I took a long look in the mirror. I had sticky notes up reminding me of basic things so I won't forget something.

When I wake up in the mornin,🎵

1) Brush and whiten teeth

2) Wash face and acne wash

3) Use face mask and lip sugar

4) Lotion up and moisturize

They were basic things. The other notes I had were a bit different. They weren't reminders for physical things. These were placed for mental reassurance.

Remember your beautiful

Love yourself

God loves you

Everybody goes through something

It'll get better

They were all different, but had the same purpose. They helped to take away the painful feeling in my chest. Knowing my body made people disgusted makes my eyes water. You don't cry, you don't cry, you don't cry. I repeated over and over until the tears went away. I gave all my sticky notes a glance and sighed. What a way to start my morning.

Hearing my notification sound, I left the bathroom. I clutch my towel tight and read my text.

Tyrie💋😍🔥🍆- good morning pretty girl. Im gone meet u at school, I cant pick u up 2day

Me- y can't u take me n gm

Tyrie-💋😍🔥🍆- I'm gone be talking to the football coach about a spot on the team

Me- oh ok.. see u @ school

Tryie💋😍🔥🍆- dress cute 2day, I wanna take u off campus for lunch

Tyrie💋😍🔥🍆- not that u dont dress good everyday..

Me- 😂 lol ok

****

"I don't have anything good to wear. "

I keep pacing back and forth in my closet. I don't usaully get cute for school. I never felt the need, but since my best friend asked here I am. There is no purpose to impress other people's kids, but I have to be dressy. And modern. But very comfortable. Trying is too hard.

After deciding nothing else I close my eyes. I reach out and pull a soft peice of fabric out. I gawked at the sleeveless half top in distaste. I loved this top when I first bought it but now I never wear it. It was a plain and simple black crop so you could dress it up if you wanted. I closed my eyes again to get some type of bottoms. After a few tries I finally got something good. They were some rust colored printed pants. They flared out on the legs, but hugged my ass and thighs. Thankfully, there are high waisted to cover some of my belly fat. I kept it simple with a sivler necklace and a black purse. I paiered the outfit with some dark brown gladiator sandals.