Chapter *31*

Tyrie^^

Shunt'A

It is Monday and I'm getting dressed for school. The outfit that I had out for today doesn't go with the weather. I'm back at square one now. I've been standing in my closet door for like five minutes trying to find something to wear.

I want to look cute, but not childish. Sexy, but not like a hoe. But I also want to be comfortable during the day. Ugh. This is why I don't try hard getting dressed.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed for a little style inspiration. One of my favorites IG models posted a pic of her outfit. I loved how the tan brought out her skin color and jeans were hip hugging. I scrambled through my clothes until I found something similar.

She didn't wear shoes in the picture, so I just paired it with some tan hauraches

I took a quick picture in the mirror and made a collage of her picture and mine. I posted it and tagged Ty in it with the kiss emojis.

Had to get sexy for him @Jones is_king #nouniform #thick #loveyourself

I barely had time to eat breakfast before likes and comments came rolling in. I smiled at the compliments that I got and rolled my eyes at the insults from jealous dick sucking whores.

LaKieshaDa_Baddest @Taepooh eww bitch u think you cute? Don't nobody want to sea all that fat. Do us all a favur n stay home today😂

I didn't even get mad at LaKiesha. How could I? She spelt half her damn words wrong.This bitch obviously suffers from mental retardation. I'm a good person
, so I don't argue with the handicap. Its #2018blockseason and that exactly what I did. Don't nobody got time for that.

@Taepooh my mf baby. Y'all this my heart right here. Y u got them tight ass pants on though . . .we gone fight when I see you😈

I bit my lip and kept my legs tightly closed. Tyrie knows I love our 'fights'. I texted him that I wasn't scared of him and turned my phone on silent.

Tyrie finally pulled up ten minutes before school starts.

"Hey baby. Why are you late?"

"Wassup ma and I had to make breakfast because mom had to leave for work early."

"Awe how is mama?"

"Tired probably stressed too. I've been trying to help out as much as I can now that she's taking double shifts."

"She's working a double now? Why I thought y'all were good."

"We are kinda. The house is paid off and the bills get paid on time with my help. She just keeps overworking herself like she's trying to prepare for something bad."

I grabbed his hand over control the consol and kissed his knuckles.

"I'll keep mama and you in my prayers. Let me know if I can help out in any way."

He glanced over at me a few times. Still I didn't take it back. I wanted to help them out however I can.

"Thank you so much baby. Really I appreciate it."

I smiled when he visibly relaxed. He smiled at me and I lost my breath again.

When we pulled up I caught a few people staring at us. They're still surprised that we ended up together. Hell I'm surprised too. He my baby though.

Tyrie was walking me to my locker. I tried to grab his hand, but he pulled away from me. My face fell at him rejection.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Don't try and hold my hand now. Not after what you did."

"What the fuck are you talking about? What did I do?"

When we reached my locker he leaned against it. I got really confused when he pouted his lips and crossed his arms.

"What's wrong with your face boy?"

He looked away and shrugged. I was about to ask again before he sighed loudly, getting the attention of a few students.

"You know you saw my message about them pants and you wore them anyway."

Really nigga?

"Really Ty you wouldn't hold my hand cause of some damn pants."

"YES. Do you know how hard it is to open doors for you and see your fat ads shaking while you walk by?" He placed a hand on his chest and shook his head." It kills me bae. I've had to bump way too many niggas shoulders to let them know what's up with mines. They can't help it and keep their eyes off my prize."

I blinked at him for two seconds.

Three seconds.

Four seconds.

Five-

"Ahaha. What the fuck? For real Tyrie. You complaining over something that's not even my fault. Blame my momma for feeding me all that soul food growing up. Instead of it all going to my stomach, it went to my ads and thighs. It's a nice view though right?"

He mumbled something about 'too nice', but nodded anyway.

"You like it." I said smirking a little.

His hands went down to my bottom. He squeezed it and smacked my thigh lightly. He had me on tsunami at the way he bit his lip.

"Nah pretty girl, I love it. I love you."

My ears got hot and I couldn't stop my smile.

"I love you too." I said shyly.

He smirked at me.

"Oh you shy now? Where was all that at before? Wait hold up. Didn't I say we was gone fight when I see you?"

My eyes widened and I grabbed my bag before jogging away to my first period.

"Come back. Don't run now! Bring that ass HERE girl!"

Oh shit!

Would you believe me if I said I did this whole thing in school?

Well I did!

960 WORDS