Chapter *30*

Shunt'A

"Fuck the movie."

I was horny now and only he could help me.

My body was on fire now. A simple touch could make me explode in his lap.

I wanted him.

I wanted to show Ty how much he means to me. Doing it right now seems like a good way to get my point across.

I kissed down his sharp jaw and nibbled at his earlobe. My hips were moving in sexy lewd motions on his hard on. I broke away and saw the look of hesitation and lust he gave me. Moving to his neck, my lips left love bites over wherever I could see a vein pop out. I made sure to leave a big red, raw hickey on his soft spot that was right above his collarbone on his left side.

"Damn girl. Fuck." He gripped my ass and pulled my cheeks apart before slapping my left cheek. I squealed at how hard the smack was, but dropped my complaint at the sharp glare he gave me.

"You need to stop girl. What are you on?"

"It's your fault. You got me dickpressed." I said folding my arms.

His eyebrows raised in question. "What the fuck is that?"

I sighed at him. How could he be with me and not know what that is?

"It means being depressed from the loss of dick in my life. Come on Ty I know you ain't stupid."

Widening his eyes he started digging his fingers into my sides. Laughs burst out while I tried to slip off his lap.

"STOPPP!"

"Who you calling stupid huh? Huh?"

"NOT YOU. STOP please before I pee on myself."

He finally stopped and let go. I placed a hand on my chest and took deep breaths.

"Whew. Thanks a lot buddy."

He looked at me wierdly but chose to ignore me.

"I'm going to go check on Lunar."

I barely got far before he yelled after me.

"H-hold up now how you gone get my dick hard then just get up and leave?" He asked with a shocked face.

I laughed at pointed toward his bathroom. "You know how to fix that problem. You missed you're chance bae."

*********

After I fed Lunar and took him outside, I went back in the living room. Instead of the painful look before Ty had a relaxed expression.

I guess he fixed his little problem.

I decided to be extra and run and jump on the big pile of pillows set up. Tyrie was looking at me with a genuine look of happiness. My heart swelled up and I felt the same. I pecked his lips and snuggled under his arm.

"I love you."

"Love you more."

"Not possible." And it wasn't. He couldn't possibly love me more than I loved him. I would do anything to stay just like this.

No parents. No school. No siblings. No fake friends. No desperate thirsty bitches chasing after after my boyfriends dick and wallet.

Just me and Tyrie here. Like this. In love.

Sadly all good things must come to an end.

"I have to go back home soon." I said sighing.

He tightened his arm around me and brought me closer. I could breath in his cologne.

"No you're staying here tonight. I talked to your mom and she was fine with it as long as you don't 'come back pregnant'. Her words not mine. She even brought a bag of clothes for you."

I checked on my saliva at two things. One is that every black child knows that our mamas never let us stay the night at our boyfriend or girlfriend house. I'm honestly thinking that he might be lying but chose not to ask. Two is that my mom may have told my boyfriend to not send me home pregnant with his baby. That's like saying we can have sex but to just use protection.

Lord take me now. Just bring me from earth so that I won't sin with this fine price of salted caramel to my left. Amen.

"Are you praying?" He laughed.

"Shh boy don't you hear me talking to the lord? Damn I swear people so rude these days. Anyway lord . . ."

Next thing I know his hand is on the back of my neck moving my head up and done in a very provocative way. If his mom was to walk in and peek in this fort she would assume I was giving him some soul stealing neck.

"Stop moving my head like that. You acting like my mouth on your dick or something."

Could have been but he playing.

He kissed his teeth then gave me that look.

"Instead of your mouth on my dick how about you let me try something new tonight?"

I leaned away and side eyed him.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked hesitantly.

His face again beamed with a smile. I
When he whispered what he wanted to do my eyes tripled in size.  I look at him like he's crazy.

"Y-you want to try that? Tonight? I think you need to prepare for stuff like that. You can't just decide to do something like that out of no where. You can get hurt that way."

"Don't worry about that. I already prepared in case you said yes. This is a yes right?"

I was skeptical and he could see it. He kissed my weak spot and starting touching my pussy lips outside my shorts. My legs twitch at his assault.

I let out a small sigh at how good it feels. "Yes. We can try it."

He pushes back fast and pulls out a bag I hadn't noticed. It holds the materials he'll need to make this go smoothly.

"Good. Now get naked and lay on your back."

Lord take me.

This took so long and I don't even like it. I need some inspiration.

Any ideas?

Comments?

976 Words