Chapter 1 || Shipping

Charlotte's pov:

Mc : "Charlotte, how do you feel about the fans shipping you and Engfa?"

"I love the way they support both me and p'fa, it's cute but please ship appropriately we're still sisters after all" After I said that I put on a smile knowing that I wish we weren't just sisters.
After questioning me he asked p'fa the same question.
"To be honest I don't mind being shipped with Charlotte, I find it really cute and love the support. Englot!"
Engfa giggled while I smiled wide when I heard that, I blushed and gave her a little slap which caused us to laugh even harder.

~~~~After the interview~~~~

Engfa's pov:

Not gonna lie. It hurt when Charlotte called us sisters, but I know she doesn't feel the same. Charlotte never dated a girl before so it's probably unlikely for her to like me, right?

As I'm thinking I see Char.
"CHAR!!"
She turns her head to look who had just said her name. "P'fa hi" she smiled and I felt my heart explode with adoration. "Do you have any plans today?" I asked full with hopefulness.
"Nope, I was pretty much just planning on going home and play with phalo" YES just as I was hoping for
"Well... do you wanna come over to mine and watch a movie I get pretty bored being alone." It's true though I do get bored since I sometimes leave keiyw with my mom.
"Yea of course, do you think we could drop by my place to get some clothes for me?" She asked cutely "Why don't you just wear my clothes?" I suggested.
"You know what, why not? Your clothes are comfy and maybe it'll give me an excuse to take some cute clothes from you" we laughed hard and I told her she could just take em since I probably wouldn't even notice it's gone since I have so much clothes.

We arrived at my house and giggled while walking inside since we were talking about funny moments of us and the girls.

=======================

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share 😋

Sorry that my chapters are short I sometimes run out of ideas while writing 🤷🏽