Chapter 26 || Engaged

Sexual material 🫣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Engfa's pov:

It's been a few months since Char and I got engaged, We wanna get married soon but we're so busy and We have no time to set things up. We're always too busy working, even though we finished mgt 2022, we still get lots of interviews and get booked to do selling promotions.

Me and Charlotte have talked a lot about getting married and honestly I'm fine with not getting married right now. I'd rather us finish doing the busy part of our lives before trying to start something new before it all goes wrong you know? Cause having too much on our plate can cause some indifferent's.
Talking with Char about our plan, we've chosen to wait. Of course. We don't want any problems to create so it's better for us go be patient anyways, cause we are still young and don't wanna rush our lives.

After having a talk we decided to drink some wine before heading to bed seeing that it's 8:36pm.
We gathered our cups and wine bottle setting them on the living room table,
I poured equal amounts into our cups to start our night.

Char took a sip savouring the taste making me giggle a bit knowing that she doesn't like to drink often, I watch her in awe seeing her drink slowly to let herself enjoy this moment.
I myself started to take a sip but unlike char I very much enjoy wine, the flavour is unique making me more drawn to it.
After finishing our first cup we started having conversations, leaving out when we'll have a wedding not wanting to stress each other out.
Talking about our life brought us into a state where nothing else mattered, we turned our attention to each other only making me realize we had more than 5 cups of wine already.
Feeling my eyes getting low I sensed that I was starting to get caught into the effect alcohol has, I take a deeper look into Chars eyes seeing her eyes have also gone low... but looking closer I see lust? Love?
We stare into each other's eyes longer making some type of tension build up, I feel myself leaning closer, Char grabs my hands bringing them to her waist while she leans in more putting a hand on my cheek.
We fall into a kiss making me lean back against the couch with her between my legs, we kiss more desperately making our moment more heated. I pull her hips towards me making us moan as our centres rub against each other, Char brings her hand to my neck giving it a soft squeeze making me letting out a soft moan. Char then grinds against me causing me to get overly aroused, I sit up a bit making her straddle me.
I slide my hands down her back reaching for her lower region giving her ass a rough squeeze, Char arches her back letting out a low moan.
I notice how small of space we have grabbing a grip on her thighs carrying her up to our room, on our way there we kiss eagerly constantly bumping into walls making us moan each time from the impact, our centres being pushed against each other each time only making us more aroused and desperate.
Once we made into the bedroom, I gently laid Char down with our lips still connected. As I was about to stand up, Charlotte pulls me down making my knee push aggressively between her legs.
"Ugh fuck Engfa!" She moans loudly, she pulls me down harder but switching our positions making her on top.
We start taking off each other's clothing one by one eventually leaving us both nude, she bends back down kissing my jawline sending me into a spiral. I bring my hands to her waist keeping a firm hold, Charlotte starts to place her knee between my legs giving it a push making me moan softly into her ear.

"Fuck P'fa" she speaks as she hears me moan lightly.
"Char I need more" I state struggling to stay patient.
"Beg." Char speaks strongly.
I give her a smirk only causing her to give a harder push against me, moaning louder this time. She pushes me more onto the bed while giving me rough kisses on my neck, she sucks and bites making me more aroused than before.

========================
Charlotte's pov:

When I finished my master piece on P'fa's neck, I brought myself inches away from her face annualizing her state. I smirk when I see desperation appearing on her face, making me crush our lips together soon to be heated kiss. We caress each other with our hands roaming all over each other only making ourselves more impatient, I bring my hand lower reaching her centre giving it a soft touch making her arch her back for more, I place two fingers on her centre rubbing her clit slowly to make her more on the edge.

"Char please! I need you" Engfa whines to me making me finally give in and do what she wants.

I roughly slide the two fingers I was using to previously rub her clit inside her making her moan loudly, I start thrusting inside her before giving them a curl. Engfa grips the sheets arching her back making curl me fingers continuously knowing she feels pleasure, P'fa removes her hands from the sheets bringing them to my shoulders with a firm grip.
I thrust harder noticing she's close to cumming seeing that her legs are struggling to stay open, Engfa starts gripping my shoulders harder with high pitched moans. I give one last rough thrusting curl before she became undone beneath me.

"Fuck. That was..." P'fa trails off
"Yea, that was something" we both breath out breathlessly.
I throw myself beside Engfa turning my head to look at her, we stare into each other's eyes lovingly until she leans in slowly giving me a soft kiss before her hand trails down to my centre.
"Argh" I gasp out feeling her fingers inside me. She starts curling them at a fast pace causing me to moan out lowly but loud, P'fa kisses my jawline making trails to my neck. She then moves her free hand bringing them to my chest taking one breast into her hand, she gives it a squeeze playing with it tenderly making me arch my back with more pleasure.
Engfa senses I'm close going faster and harder making it hard to keep my legs open, as I was about to close my legs she quickly moves her hand grabbing my thigh and pulling it keeping it close to her.
"Don't you dare close your legs."
She speaks firmly making me gulp.
I quickly obey to her instructions letting out a squeaky moan when she pushes her fingers in deeper, she starts to curl continuously but hard creating that burning sensation in my stomach seconds away from cumming. I started to tremble when
the sensation starts getting stronger, I finally let go allowing myself to finish. P'fa slows down helping me calm down before moving us to lay correctly on the bed, pulling the blankets on top of us we lie in each other arms enjoying the embrace.

"I love you P'fa" I speak cutely before giving her a soft kiss.
"I love you too... and your fingers" she smirks making me give her a little smack hearing her words.
We start laughing at our silliness loving our position in life, if I'm being honest... I don't care about what we do in life.

~~~ as long as I'm with her. ~~~

========================

Here's this chapter 😉

Also thank you for 20k reads ‼️
I'm really glad you guys enjoy my book 🤗

Don't forget to comment and vote 🙃 please share your ideas for this book too ☺️