Chapter 30 || Jealousy

I have realized after I've wrote this, that this chapter is similar to A chapter in Random Frames. To apologize for the accident I've decided to tag the author so you guys know that neither of us have copied each other's work @reesesantiiago

========================
Charlotte's Pov:

I'm pissed, so fucking mad- I'm mad at Engfa although she didn't do anything wrong. We went to the mgt23 event and needless to say, a lot of girls were flirting with P'fa.
No, she didn't flirt back and I saw how she tried to avoid them, BUT IM FUCKING JEALOUS! Ugh-  I've been ignoring her and I can tell she knows something is wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip time to Back home-

We're getting ready for bed and I still can't get over it.
"I know you enjoyed it." P'fa turns her head at me confused.
"Uh- enjoyed what?" She answered with a slight head tilt.
"You enjoy knowing girls want you, you enjoy seeing how girls throw themselves at you and eye-fuck you" I say coldly making her widen her eyes at my statement.
"Wha- baby no. You seen me! I tried my best to avoid them, and- and I didn't even flirt back" she explains trying to make sure I understand though I already knew.
"Sure." Was all I let out.
She wraps her arms around me bringing me to sit on the bed with her, I sit on her lap straddling her as she looks deeply into my eyes.
"My love, you know I only want you"
I roll my eyes even though I can feel the anger and jealousy slowly diminishing from my body. She kisses my cheek slowly making her way to kiss my weak spots on my neck.
"C'mon baby, don't be mad" she starts to graze her teeth on my skin then soothing it with a lick and sucking afterwards. I moan despite the fact I wanted to sulk at her- but it felt so fucking good.
"Mm... fuck" I moan softly bringing my arms up to wrap around her neck.
I start feeling aroused, rolling my centre against her-  and she starts to strip me kissing every new exposed skin savouring the moment. When I'm finally nude I take my time to strip her teasing her each time I take a piece of clothing off, I leave her in her black lace panties and get back on top of her straddling her sensually. I roll my hips into her her making her groan with a small moan following while dragging her hands down my back, she grips onto my ass giving it a tight squeeze.
"I wanna stay mad at you so. Fucking. bad." I state while taking a deep breath in.
"But- I know this make up sex is about to be crazy" she smirks at me knowing I love when she makes up to me with sex. I mean of course we don't always do this cause there are times when it's actually serious and we can't fix everything with sex- plus I know this time is for her to prove to me she's only mine.

We bring our faces closer to on another connecting our lips, making out slowly. I then move her hair to the side burying my face in the crook of her neck, kissing it sensually while sucking and biting. P'fa moans in delight only turning me on more.
After finishing my "masterpiece" I take off her panties leaving us now both nude before pushing her down onto the bed, I crawl on top straddling her waist- bringing out lips together once again. P'fa roams her hands down my body before placing them on my ass and giving it a rough squeeze.
"Ugh~" I moan out before being flipped over.

P'fa kisses all around my body before making her way between my thighs. Kissing my centre my hands immediately flew down gripping loosely onto her hair.
"Ahh~ fuck P'fa" fuck that tongue of hers. It feels so fucking good. She licks and sucks on my clit enjoying herself, but I'm not letting her get me that easy. I get up grabbing her face that soon had confusion written all over it, I smash our lips together once again flipping us over putting myself on top.
Our lips stay connected while my hands find their way to her centre.
"Mm Char~" a low moan escapes her beautiful mouth.

"No one can make you feel as good as I do." I state before sliding two fingers in her. "Arghhh~" a high pitched guttural moan flows through my ears while I start to curl my fingers at a fast pace. Engfa's hands grip onto my shoulders with a tight grip, holding onto me for dear life.

Her back starts to arch a bit while her mouth hung wide open. I took it as a sign to slide my tongue into her mouth making us fight for dominance. Pumping my fingers faster P'fa stopped being able to respond to my kisses making it known she was close-
"Fuck Char- I'm gonna c- what the fuck!" I stop my movements completely, pulling my fingers out.
"You didn't think I'd let you off that easy" I gaze at her. Her face softens moving closer to me.

=======================
Engfa's pov:

My heart clenched when I realized that she was actually affected by tonight, she just blocked everything off trying to fight her true emotions but I saw it in her eyes that she needed actual word affirmation rather than us having sex.
"Baby... come here" it take her into my arms holding her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why it bothered me so much" I kiss her cheek to soothe her.
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault" I smile at Char hoping she knows she's my only one.

"Here, let's lay down" I gently move us underneath the blankets holding her close.
"Just so you know, I know you love me and don't care if others girls flirt with you. I just sometimes can't help my emotions get in the way." Char speaks breaking me away from my thoughts.
"I know baby, it's okay" I smile sweetly at her before giving her a slow reassuring kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight my love" Char tightens her grip around me making me feel warm and safe.
"Goodnight nuu, I love you" I reply while snuggling my face deeper into the crook of her neck.
"I love you" Char mumbles tiredly making me giggle before following along into a deep slumber with hopes that she'll get through these tough emotions knowing she can always talk to me openly about them.

========================

I'm sorry for keeping this in my drafts for so long- I just really wanted to make sure I started the next chapter before publishing this one. Please take your time to also read Random Frames as it is also one of my favourite books 😋

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter😝 please vote, comment and share 🤗

.