Chapter 15 || Punishment

Sexual material ‼️😏

Engfa's pov:

After Char heard me saying I'm gonna punish her, her eyes widened.
"P'fa please I'm sorry" she begs me not to punish her but at the same time, I'm loving this control plus she deserves this. She's been messing with me and I'm so fucking sexually frustrated.

I pick her up throwing her onto the bed, I crawled towards her giving her a kiss.
I pull her closer making her straddle me, The kiss got very heated and eager. I took off her shirt unclipping her bra, I took her nipple into my mouth using my hand to play with the other one.
"Oh fuck" Char moaned as I sucked and pinched her tits making her arch her back.

I took off my own shirt getting off the bed. "Come here." I tell Char.
She crawls towards me then bringing herself to stand in front of me, I take off her pants and underwear leaving her the only one completely naked. Char didn't like that so I let her take off the rest of my clothes, she took off my bra kissing my tits then continued her way taking off my pants also giving my centre a kiss.

I touch her centre feeling how wet she is, I slip a finger inside teasing her.
"Fuck Fa..." she moans my name bringing me into a dazed state, I insert another finger curling them in a fast pace making her become a moaning mess.
"Tell me when ur going to cum" I tell her. "Yes daddy" she spoke into my ear turning me on even more.
I continued fingering her going harder, I could tell she was close but I wanted to see if I could trust her.
I pound my fingers into her making her moan loud and holding onto me tight.
"I'm gonna cum!" Right when I heard that I pulled out.
"Engfa! What the fuck!" She yelled at me. "I'm sorry baby but remember, punishment" I say pushing her onto the bed. I turn her around lifting her up putting Char in a all fours position.
"Stay like that, if you move I wont let you cum." I advise her and she stays like that, I lick my finger wetting them then sliding them into her. She moans trying not to move since I've told her my plan, I thrust my fingers into her going at a painfully slow pace.
"P'fa faster" Char says. "Beg." I tell her
She whines but does it anyways.
"Daddy please fuck me." She begs giving me a smirk.

"Goodgirl." I smack her ass causing her to moan in pain and pleasure.
I thrust my fingers hard and fast still making sure she doesn't move, I curl my fingers repeatedly making her moan loudly. "Oh fuck! Engfa!"
She grips the sheets tightly trying her hardest to not squirm, I go harder making her cum. "Ughh" she squeals out. "It's okay baby you can relax now." I tell her, she immediately flopped down making me giggle.
I laugh even harder when I see her legs twitch.
"Hey! Don't laugh it's your fault making me this way!" She pouts at me, I lean over her giving her kisses all over her body. Pull her hair a bit making her look up at me kissing her, we kissed until she pulled me down straddling me and positioning us in a scissoring point.
"Now I'm gonna ride you till you can't take it anymore, how's that sound daddy?" She whispers in my ear leaving me speechless. I've never seen Charlotte so bold and it turned me on but made me look at her with admiration, she started moving her hips making me grip the sheets and moan.
"Fuck Char!"
She keeps going faster and pushing herself down more giving more pressure making me cum easily since I've been too busy pleasuring her to get off myself. After the 2nd round of her riding me I begged her to give me break. "Char I can't take it!" Arching my back.
"Hm, I think you're gonna take it like a goodgirl." She spoke out going harder.

After so many rounds I layed there in a daze. We both were from all the rounds we had just done.

==========================
Charlotte's pov:

I moved closer to Engfa cuddling her.
"I love you" I say smiling at her
"Even though you wouldn't let me cum at first" I giggle giving her a kiss.
"I love you so much Char" she cuddles me more making me feel secure, we were tired so Engfa decided to go use the washroom before we went to bed.
She got up making me laugh hard seeing her limp to the side.
"Char argh! Don't laugh at me it's all your fault!" She whines running away to the washroom.

She came back with a pout on her face making me smile. "Awe baby come here, I won't laugh at you no more."
I give her a kiss on the forehead cuddling her again.

We lied in silence before falling asleep smiling.

=======================
This took me so long to write 😭

But hope you enjoy it 😏

Please vote, comment & share 🤗

Don't forget to comment ideas you want for this book so I can write things you look forward to read 😋